ZOTAC ION ITX D Series + Thermaltake chassis
Hello

Does anyone have the Zotac ION ITX-D (with ATX power connector) that can report what the power consumtion is (mainly when system is off and make-on-usb is enabled)?

I'm thinking of combining it with the Thermaltake SD100.

Also, will this configuration support resume-from-usb or is it just the ION ITX A-series (with external PSU)?
Can't really answer your question, but I do have a TT SD100 (with a Zotac 9300-ITX wifi inside) if you need any info. Warren.
Warren in Napier, NZ.
XBMC SVN on Ubuntu 9.04
HTPC: Zotac 9300-ITX motherboard, Thermaltake SD100 case, Intel Core 2 Duo E7400, 4GB RAM, LG Slim-line Blu-Ray drive, 500GB WD Green HDD, Philips MCE IR with Harmony 785 Remote
SERVER: VIA EPIA SN motherboard, Lian Li PC-A17 case, VIA C7 CPU, 1GB RAM, Ubuntu 9.04, Icy Dock Cages, LSI 8888ELP SAS/SATA RAID HBA, 8x 1TB WD Green HDD's RAID6
Sharp 46" 1080P LCD via HDMI | Denon AV Receiver via Optical
Novin Wrote:Hello

Does anyone have the Zotac ION ITX-D (with ATX power connector) that can report what the power consumtion is (mainly when system is off and make-on-usb is enabled)?

Also, will this configuration support resume-from-usb or is it just the ION ITX A-series (with external PSU)?

Think you will have to get a new board in october! See the following link!
http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showpost....count=1041
Novin Wrote:Hello

My KIll-a-watt shows idle around 30 W and load (mprime) around 42 W. I can't answer your question about suspend mode since I never use it. That is with an older gen I SATA driver (120 gig I think) and using the included 90 W PS.
Need help programming a Streamzap remote?
Sorry, thought I hit new thread, not post reply. Can an admin delete this post. Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ZOTAC ION ITX D Series + Thermaltake chassis0