No "Programs" on home page in Aeon Auriga/Hitched/Showmix?
I'm very new to XBMC so this might be a stupid question, I really would love to try out:
Apple Movie Trailers:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...t=trailers
and
Ninja Video Plugin:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=33701

But I can't figure out how to use/activate SVN Repo, in the skins Aeon Auriga/Hitched/Showmix I do not have a "Programs" on the Home Page and Programs isn't an option when populating the Home Page, what am i doing wrong? I also tried looking under Games, but that "folder" is totally empty.

Can someone explain how I activate SVN Repo so I can try out Trailer and Ninja?
On Mine I use Videos/add source Browse add tv Plugin might be the long way round now but works for me.
Im not sure but you might need to manually install SVN repo into your plugins if its not there allready.
I do not have an add TV Plug-in Videos/add source

I can choose from:
My Harddrive
HDHomerun Devices
Q Drive
ReplayTVDevices
SAP Streams
Video Playlists
Windows Netword (SMB)
Zeroconf. Browser
Add Network Location

but nothing happens when I choose for instance ReplayTVDevices?

Yesterday I reinstalled XBMC as i kinda screwed up my last install, but I remember that somehow I managed activating SVN Repo on my old installment, but can't remember. I tried dowloading SVN installer and put it in the C:\Program Files\XBMC\plugins\programs folder, but it's not working?
MAke sure you have the latest SVN use this HERE
I am using the latest SVN, any other ideas?
put this in your favorites.xml in userdata folder to have svn repo installer in the favorites

Code:
<favourite name="SVN Repo Installer" thumb="plugin://programs/SVN Repo Installer/default.tbn">ActivateWindow(10001,plugin://programs/SVN Repo Installer/)</favourite>

when entering GAMES - press backspace once to see the source and plugins
@logictester, I do not have an favorites.xml anywhere in my XBMC folder, what version of Aeon are you using?
i use latest svn for windows, it's not in your XBMC folder but in the userdata folder, if you installed a default installation it's in application data.
I've installed from SVN, so no default installation, but I have no favorites.xml in neither XBMC folder:

C:\Users\KOROR\AppData\Roaming\XBMC
C:\Program Files\XBMC From SVN

How come there is 2 XBMC folders, which is the "correct" one?
check inside AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata - http://www.xbmc.org/wiki/?title=The_UserData_Folder
Thank you for your patience, I don't know why the favorites.xml didn't show up on a search, however it already contained the string, see below:

<favourites>
<favourite name="SVN Repo Installer" thumb="plugin://programs/SVN Repo Installer/default.tbn">ActivateWindow(10001,plugin://programs/SVN Repo Installer/)</favourite>
<favourite name="Scripts">ActivateWindow(10020,special://home/scripts/)</favourite>
</favourites>

Any other ideas?
well great - now go to favorites in the skin and start svn repo installer, in Showmix, press "S" to get to the shutdown menu and select favorites.
did also check going to games and pressing backspace once? it should work as well
I now found favorites in the Showmix and Hitched "skins", but it's not visible in the Auriga "skin" and backspace is not really working in Games, is there anywhere in particular I should "be" in Games when pressing Backspace? It's acting as if I pressed Enter?
When choosing favorites in Showmix or Hitched it opens 2 possible choices SVN Repo Installer or Scripts, when choosing SVN Repo Installer XBMC freezes for like a second and then opens what appears to be the Games folder where I have no further options?
I tried putting the SVN Repo here: C:\Users\KOROR\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\plugins\programs
And now I think it's working.

Can someone explain the difference between:
C:\Users\XXXXX\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\plugins\programs
and
C:\Program Files\XBMC From SVN\plugins\programs
?

The skins goes in here right -> C:\Program Files\XBMC From SVN\plugins\programs

but should I put everything else here -> C:\Users\XXXXX\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\plugins\programs

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No "Programs" on home page in Aeon Auriga/Hitched/Showmix?0