XBMCSTUFF downloader Pl-download clearart and tvthumb/sesonsthumbs for multiplex view
i'm trying to reproduce it, but seems to have db problem with latest svn Sad
weird problem!

you have write right on the smb share?
So im not going crazy then?! Smile
No! but I am !?!
ppic Wrote:weird problem!

you have write right on the smb share?

Yep full access on it!
Any Joy with this?
Ive been fiddling around and still cant get it working. It downloads the clearart to my transparency/media/clearart/ folder. Ive told transparency that my clearart is located there.
My tv shows are on the SMB but when playing im still not getting anything.
Am i missing something?! Oo

*edit*

No Worries!
got it working using the mod on this thread
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=65403
Cheers for your help anyway mate, and a great plugin!
ok, good to know you've managed to fix this Big Grin
Hi ppic,

love the plugin in conjunction with the new skin Night.

I noticed however that the plugin is not picking up all of my TV shows. It is missing about 5 that I can think of. Is there anything I need to do?

All of the shows are stored locally on my HTPC across 2 different drives. Shows from both drives are being picked up.

I am using Windows 7 64bit
yes, i exclude tvshows with strange caracters, can you post tvshows titles that aren't appears.
I'm using this script and it's great, but is there a way to get it to download and save the tv show thumbs as landscape.jpg instead of folder.jpg?
hum not a bad idea, i could create a setting for that,next version i think
sweet. looking forward to it. Thank you.
This is a GREAT plugin! The only thing that bothers me is the TVshow Thumb. I think you should either add options to toggle between posters, banners, and the one you currently have. The biggest issue is skin support. I use a different skin on my xboxes than I do on my PCs and one supports your thumbnail size, where the other uses banners (or posters). Optimally, one would be able to scrape all 3 and they would be named differently, so one could toggle flawlessly with different skins and views (The more available art the better, in my opinion). A similar option for seasons would be nice as well. Also, I didn't see anything like it, but it would be nice to have an option that automatically downloads the first collection for each show (or individual images if no collection exists).

I like how clearart doesn't conflict with anything. Adding an option for the title-only "logo.png" used in mcborzu's Night skin and mods of other skins.

Lastly, have you tried communicating with the people at Ember Media Manager? It'd be cool to integrate your resources for one massive mega-scrape.

Anyways, keep up the great work! My media library and I appreciate your hard work.

Edit: Looking back through the whole thread I see similar-ish requests. I think the main thing that needs to be done is you and some of the skin devs (mainly mcborzu since his skins utilize most of this great art) and come up with a standard naming system for these additional art sizes while keeping original formats (Banner/poster) working well with skins that don't support additional media.
Ex.

TV Shows
|-EXAMPLE TV SHOW
| |-fanart.jpg
| |-folder.jpg (user specified default type?)
| |-poster.jpg
| |-banner.jpg
| |-landscape.jpg (or png)
| |-clearart.png
| |-logo.png
| |-Season 1
| | |-fanart.jpg
| | |-folder.jpg (user specified default type?)
| | |-poster.jpg
| | |-banner.jpg
| | |-landscape.jpg (or png)
| | |-clearart.jpg (or png)
| |-Season 2
etc........

Then any missing files would default to that of the parent directory if called. This way, a skin could utilize all of these different types in, say, different views, the media info screen, the OSD, etc. This could make for an extremely media-rich skin.
hi, and thanks.

This plugin only scrape from xbmcstuff.com, so i do not get banner or poster.
for custom naming of downloaded, it's in my mind for v2.

for EMM, that's not my resource, but comes from xbmcstuff.com , if emm want to grab from, they're free to ask for it.
Hi.
Please, where I find the links to download the plugin (xbmcstuff) for XBMC and EMBER?
Tks.
[els]

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMCSTUFF downloader Pl-download clearart and tvthumb/sesonsthumbs for multiplex view0