How do i fix this?
Hi Guys
i had everything working fine ( apart from video judder probs which is why i tryed a SVN version ) with the windows 9.04 repack 2 xbmc, i then installed over the top SVN 22516 which again worked fine apart from when using the context menu it didn't give me a "play using" option so i couldn't try a external player ( which 9.04 repack 2 did give me the option ) so because video juddering was the same in 22516 i reinstalled 9.04 repack 2 ( so i was using a stable version ) and now i have a prob! theres no films in my movies library section showing on the screen? it just tells me to populate via my videos section! now all my films are in the videos section with info and fanart etc etc but theres no way it will let me put them back in the library section? now if a install another SVN over this program again my library comes back with no probs, its just when i install 9.04 repack 2 i have this prob? which worked fine in the first place!
my question to fix this is when i install 22516 my library is working fine is there a file etc i can copy from 22516 and paste it into the 9.04 repack version to get its library working again?
cheers,.........
thanks for any help!
After downgrading, delete your old database - there probably were updates to the database in the code, that made it incompatible to the old version. Not sure where they are located on windows, I gues the wiki or a search will help you.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Clumsy Wrote:After downgrading, delete your old database - there probably were updates to the database in the code, that made it incompatible to the old version. Not sure where they are located on windows, I gues the wiki or a search will help you.

hi
thanks for quick reply! when you say downgrading do you mean delete the database in the svn 22516 version while my library is working? and then reinstall 9.04 repack 2 over the top? also if i delete my database does this mean i'll loose all my library films info/fanart etc etc meaning i'll have to go through hours of repopulating my movies library section?
cheers.........

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How do i fix this?0