In some way specify for what the "auto refresh rate" gonna work?
I use the "auto refresh rate" and it works god.

But when I use the plugin for apple trailer, I can't use the streaming when auto refresh rate is on. I then have to download the clip before it can start.

And also, when I'm using a pluggin for Youtube, I don't feel the need for this feature.

Is it possible in some way to ONLY use the "auto refresh rate" for "files" and DVDs and not pluggins?

/Söder
Vero 4K with unRAID server and mysql (mariadb)
no.
spiff Wrote:no.

Just that short? No way in hell?

/Söder
if we add every little idea that might suit a very few persons we'll end up with the biggest piece of bloat you can imagine. i bet this is your poor solution to having a tv that is slow at switching refresh rate or something.

it does not make sense to disable this for some files, and not for others, no matter how they happen to be delivered to us.
spiff Wrote:if we add every little idea that might suit a very few persons we'll end up with the biggest piece of bloat you can imagine. i bet this is your poor solution to having a tv that is slow at switching refresh rate or something.

it does not make sense to disable this for some files, and not for others, no matter how they happen to be delivered to us.

But maybe its more people than me that would like it? It's a big different to want to watch movies in 24 fps and series in 25 or 60 fps is that's what its coded in, but I guess there not that big need for it in a pluggin, showin shitty clips.

I guess it would be possible to add in the pluggin also....just didnt thought it was such a big deal to add something like it in XBMC.

When I asked for a way to have xbmc to ASK if I want to resume or start from the beginning it was solved by a beutiful option in pref. Something like that would be great for the Auto refresh.

/Söder
who's to tell the plugin (one G) delivers 'shitty clips'? there are plugin's out there to stream hd movies, there are plugins out there to stream sd movies, and yes, there are plugins out there to stream shitty clips.
spiff Wrote:who's to tell the plugin (one G) delivers 'shitty clips'? there are plugin's out there to stream hd movies, there are plugins out there to stream sd movies, and yes, there are plugins out there to stream shitty clips.

True.

/Söder
now, to get to my point, i could see the need to have this configurable based on video quality or the likes. but not the delivery method
Never used the Apple trailers plugin since the Xbox days but... when the OP mentions not being able to use it with adjust refresh rate enabled... what does he actually means.

Could I have a clarification? Given that spiff mentions problems with the TV it's not clear what the problem might be.
ashlar Wrote:Never used the Apple trailers plugin since the Xbox days but... when the OP mentions not being able to use it with adjust refresh rate enabled... what does he actually means.

Could I have a clarification? Given that spiff mentions problems with the TV it's not clear what the problem might be.

Well, it doesnt work. I think the movie never started. It just flashed, like if the TV was changing, and then back to normal. I can try again later.

I know that it worked to stream before I change to auto refresh, and not after. Then it worked again after downloading instead of streaming.

Also some clips down work for me with the youtube plugin from the SVN repo installer.

I like the auto refresh thing, but for some pluggins I thing it only make it more difficult then It should be.

/Söder

EDIT: I tried now, and now I had problems with the scripts even If I had "download" or "stream" and even if "auto refresh" was on or off. But I know it had something to do with it, cause I had the same problem for two HTPC's.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
In some way specify for what the "auto refresh rate" gonna work?0