Python Event Client
I've been working on creating an event client, and have been using the python examples with mostly success. The only thing I can't seem to get working is sending the icons.

I know that it is reading the file into the payload. It doesn't error out at the console and creating the packet via the interpreter and doing a "packet.payload" definitely outputs the contents the file. However, any Helo or Notification that has an icon attached does not send.
IIRC there might be a bug regarding the icon loading, please try with babylon stable and check if it exhibits the same behaviour.
If you have problems please read this before posting

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

"Well Im gonna download the code and look at it a bit but I'm certainly not a really good C/C++ programer but I'd help as much as I can, I mostly write in C#."
Topfs2 Wrote:IIRC there might be a bug regarding the icon loading, please try with babylon stable and check if it exhibits the same behaviour.

I downloaded the client library and example from babylon stable, and confirm that it works at that revision.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Python Event Client0