Solved TV Scraper series Camp does not show up on TV listings
Copied over the first two episodes of Camp on to XBMC running on Windows machine and the TV scaper doesnt pick up the icons for Camp
Tried using the format Camp.S101.x720p etc and just writing Camp on the folder. I have tried searching the TVdb and its listed as Camp (2013) and I tried renaming this and it didnt workSad
Show folder needs to be named "Camp (2013)" and try 1x01 or S01E01 for the episodes.
Hi thanks for your response I tried renaming it to Camp (2013) and rebooted unfortunately this did not work
Did you also rename the episode files as suggested above? Also, do you have the "Update library on startup" option enabled? If you don't, then restarting the system and/or XBMC won't update the library by itself; you'd have to launch a manual update.

If it still doesn't work, check your debug log (wiki) for clues as to why they did not scrape.
I renamed the episode files as suggested above and I have it already set to "Update library on startup" I have set up debug logging and I noticed that there wasnt a facility to view and read the debug files once they have been produced.
Its OK I downloaded a tool and it renamed the file case closed

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Scraper series Camp does not show up on TV listings0