ZOTAC ION: problem with GUI starting on XBMC Live.....
I just built an ION based PC and have been following the threads around here tring to get it running but I am running into this nasty problem I have not seem discussed here and was looking for some advise.

I can create a USB stick correctly and boot off it. I even patched it by putting an xorg.conf into the config directory. The problem I am seeing is that after 2-4 reboots of a given image that I create XBMC stops loading an displaying the GUI and I just get a black screen. Onkyo 876 receiver which its connected to via HDMI says no signal on the front panel display. I am rebuilding my stick for the 3rd time now in less than 48 hours because this keeps happening. I will turn on debug logging and see if I can SFTP in after it fails and grab a log and post it here....

Also I got the audio working but all music is playing too fast. I saw one fix mentioned here and someone came in and said that fix was bad and messed up the channel mapping. Any suggestions as to the best fix to get ION to play MUSIC files at normal speed over HDMI.

Thanks,
Sean

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ZOTAC ION: problem with GUI starting on XBMC Live.....0