Can i make the info bar stay on in fullscreen?
First of all great work, i have been with XBMC since the start. Smile

Now for my question:
How can i make the music info bar stay on in fullscreen viz (milkdrop)?

The info bar contains album art, song info, time and more..

As of now it fades out after some time and i would like to have it there permanently.
yes it's possible. after the info screen disappears, you'll have to bring it back by pressing 'i' on keyboard or 'info' on remote (no clue how to do it on the xbox).
as of now the info window will always be visible in the fullscreen visualisation window.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ronie Wrote:yes it's possible. after the info screen disappears, you'll have to bring it back by pressing 'i' on keyboard or 'info' on remote (no clue how to do it on the xbox).
as of now the info window will always be visible in the fullscreen visualisation window.

"I" would stand for info i guess, pressing info on the remote doesn't solve the problem.

Is there a way to programatically change this by editing a .xml file?
Did hitting "i" bring it back up? Hit it more than once to toggle the settings for "not on" "hide" and "always on".

On xbox it's the white or black buttons, can't remember which.
joebrady Wrote:Did hitting "i" bring it back up? Hit it more than once to toggle the settings for "not on" "hide" and "always on".

On xbox it's the white or black buttons, can't remember which.

Great tip! have not been using my Xbox controls for years, but of course! the IR remote doesn't have a white button. :p

So i plugged in the Xbox controller, played a song and activate full-screen viz, waited for info bar to hide and pressed white on the controller.

That brings the info bar up permanently!

Time must be telling me to dump the Xbox1 as my XBMC hardware Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can i make the info bar stay on in fullscreen?0