[HELP] Restricting view per container
I am trying to get views to be restricted per container. I overly comfortable with PM3.HD and clearly Aeon uses much more complex coding. I just would like someone to guide me where to add my <visible>!Container.Content(....)</visible> to make to that view not available per container. I am a bit confused in Aeon simply based on the seperate xml's for includes. I know how they work, but don't know which one restricts the views.

Anyone who can give some advice I would much appreciate it.

Thanks again Hitcher for the great mod and I hope you have not abondened Aeon!
In order not to expose a view for an area, you must adjust the My....xml Files:
Code:
<views>50,51,52</views>

MyVideoNav.xml - Movie/Tvshow Library
MyVideo - Movie/Tvshow Filemode
MyMusicNav.xml - Music Library
MyMusicSongs.xml - Music Filemode
MyPics - Pictures
I understand the views at the top of the myvideo.xml. I was confusing when I said container. By that I meant tvshows, seasons, episodes, ect.....
I am looking to restrict say episodes in wall view (since the frames don't fit righ in Hitcher's mod)

I hope you see what I am refering to. Thanks for the response.
<visible>!Container.Content(Episodes)</visible>

inside a container control will do that.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

jmarshall Wrote:<visible>!Container.Content(Episodes)</visible>

inside a container control will do that.

Thanks for the response. I know it is that simple in PM3.HD, but the trouble for me is in Aeon. Most views are divided by the viewtype.xml and then also has an includes.xml file for it. I am having trouble finding exactly where to put it. If can see how it is done for anyone one view I am sure I can figure it out for the rest. Wall view is the main view I want to restrict.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[HELP] Restricting view per container0