TVersity Pro now FREE Hulu streaming
You can now get TVersity for free from the vendor's site. I want this to stream Hulu to the XBMC in the other room, but it only plays for a few minutes and then stops. I think it stops at the commercials and then doesn't play the commercial itself. Anyone want to give it a shot?

http://tversity.com/pro/
With this can i watch Hulu stuff even if i live in Europe?
decaturguy Wrote:With this can i watch Hulu stuff even if i live in Europe?
I'm not sure. I can't get it fully working yet either, that's why I was hoping someone could help out.
I was trying to find out the same thing. I have the hulu plugin for xbmc installed but it only works on like 2 of the 5 options. Im gonna work on this this weekend to try and get it to work.
Yeah, I thought that was an awesome move by them. On a side note: I could never get Tversity to work right with my Xbox 360.
Can you use Tversity (or even PlayOn) from just one machine? This question may sound dumb, but I've read in many topics here that these two will get you Netflix and Hulu to work on XBMC.

I'd first like to have my HTPC running TVersity or PlayOn allowing for Netflix Hulu etc, and in the future I can add other HTPCs in other rooms.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TVersity Pro now FREE Hulu streaming0