Program listings from www.tv.nu
this is by far the best script ive seen Smile
keep up the good work, and i want to see more swedish python scripts out there :d
(idge @ oct. 19 2004,07:58 Wrote:this is by far the best script ive seen Smile
keep up the good work, and i want to see more swedish python scripts out there :d
Blush thanks.

but i don't agree with you  :lol: this is my first python script ever and it could be way better if i actualy had touched python before.
but i do like this sort of feedback.

the one that i think deservs this title is kmlbrowser or aqtime. love them both   :thumbsup:
  • ASRock ION 330 OpenELEC XBMC Frodo.
  • 47" LG HDTV1080p, AC3/DTS Receiver.
  • 96" Epson LCD 1080p projector
  • 2x Raspbery Pi with XBMC
i gotta agree with you.. but your script is one of the best.. it belongs with those 2 scripts as the all time best. i love when swedish people make scripts.

im going to try to make some swedish scripts also, any good tutorial on python scripts ?
(idge @ oct. 19 2004,19:19 Wrote:i gotta agree with you.. but your script is one of the best.. it belongs with those 2 scripts as the all time best. i love when swedish people make scripts.

im going to try to make some swedish scripts also, any good tutorial on python scripts ?
i used "xbmc-python scripting tutorial" done by alexpoet.
and his "xbmc emulator scripts".

alexpoets downloads

some other links i used:

python 2.1 quick reference

python tutorial

regular expression howto

and take a look at aqtbrowser, kmlbrowser, my script Smile and the rest of xbmc python scripts out there.
i uploaded the xbmc_tvnu_script to my xbox.

now, i am not 100% sure how to run this. i thought i just goto the scripts part and choose tvnu.py, but it does nothing. it says hämtar sida från http://www.tv.nu and after a minute it says sort by name then does nothing, just has (running) and that goes away after i runs.

i get no errors on the screen when i hit the white button on the controller.

if anyone can help, that would be great, thanks. btw, i am running xbmc xbox media center 1.1.0 2004-10-17 [y]

if u want u can answer me in swedish because i dont understand english that good.
i have the same problem as fraggel. would love to get this script working!
http://www.tv.nu/ is down, that is why the script aint working.
are u maybe coming out with a beta 3 anytime soon
(fraggel @ nov. 01 2004,20:52 Wrote:are u maybe coming out with a beta 3 anytime soon
sorry but i haven't had time to touch the script for a long time. is there something you realy miss ? or need or a bugg that annoys you ?.
maybe i can fix that and release a new beta. but as it is now i think it works ok. and it is most new features i want to add right now until the next beta.
om du har lust så får du gärna berätta hur man får bort den första rutan med instruktioner så att skriptet startar upp på svt1? det skulle göra skriptet så mycket snyggare....
(sanders @ nov. 04 2004,09:51 Wrote:om du har lust så får du gärna berätta hur man får bort den första rutan med instruktioner så att skriptet startar upp på svt1? det skulle göra skriptet så mycket snyggare....

det är enkelt att fixa.. lägger upp en ny beta när jag kommer hem som har möjligheten att välja bort start informationen.

edit:
nu när jag tänker på dat så borde du kunna ändra det själv redan nu =) öppna scriptet i notepad eller liknande o kolla ifrån början av scriptet efter page=0 (har för mig att det va så jag skrev) o ändra det till page=1 så börjar den på svt 1.
tack så mycket... misstänkte att det skulle vara nåt enkelt men jag var för nojig att experimentera själv :o

äsch då, när man ändrade värdet från noll till ett så började den fortfarande på hjälpsidan för att sedan gå direkt till svt2... behöver proffshjälp
(sanders @ nov. 04 2004,15:11 Wrote:tack så mycket... misstänkte att det skulle vara nåt enkelt men jag var för nojig att experimentera själv :o

äsch då, när man ändrade värdet från noll till ett så började den fortfarande på hjälpsidan för att sedan gå direkt till svt2... behöver proffshjälp
fixxat det =)

ladda hem beta 3 från första inlägget i den här tråden.

and in english:
beta 3 is now out with a big new feature. :nuts:
you can remove the help text that shows in the begining of the script. look at the first post for the download link.
(swedish)

hmm... en lite feature request... om den inte lyckas kontakta tv.nu, kan den gå till en annan sida? med tanke på att du tänkte implementera fler sidor..

(english)
hmm... a little feature request... if it doesn't connect succesfully to tv.nu, it can connect to a another page? with the thought of that he is thinking about implement other pages..
(hnn @ nov. 06 2004,05:27 Wrote:(swedish)

hmm... en lite feature request... om den inte lyckas kontakta tv.nu, kan den gå till en annan sida? med tanke på att du tänkte implementera fler sidor..

(english)
hmm... a little feature request... if it doesn't connect succesfully to tv.nu, it can connect to a another page? with the thought of that he is thinking about implement other pages..
det skulle gå att göra till nästa version. men det får isf bli en alternativ. för när jag har gjort en parser för dagenstv.com så tror jag inte att det är många som vill köra med tv.nu längre Smile

men tid är det som saknas just nu. men ska försöka lägga till det i nästa version.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Program listings from www.tv.nu0