r22886 Keyboard Issues
I am getting some odd behaviour with the keyboard in the above build.

Everything seems to work great except for when I use shift and a letter to move around my video library. After using this combination it seems the shift key gets stuck on and stops all other keys from working.

I can press a letter and it will navigate to the appropriate content however this prevents me getting the menu © or information (i) from working. Esc does not work at all until I move the mouse so I can happily close XBMC using this and the mouse rather than having to end the process.

I'm no XBMC dev, but I have had a lot of experience with XBMC and am a little stumped as to the cause of the problem. My XBMC.log does not show anything out of the ordinary as far as I can see. So I didn't really see much point in attaching it here but I'm more than willing to upload it if anyone thinks it will help.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated as this seems to be my only problem with the bleeding edge builds.
Asus A8N32 SLI Deluxe, AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+, Corsair TWINX-1024-3200, GeForce 9800GTX+, Windows 7
Same here i guess dont use the shift key till its fixed, remember last stable build is 22516.
I believe it was fixed by charly in r22904.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
r22886 Keyboard Issues0