Info panel, thumb is blank/white
I'm having an issue with a freshly installed xbmc.

debian testing 2.6.30-1
xbmc r22528
aeon from git

First of all I had to edit the skin.xml and change <version> to 2.11 so that XBMC wouldn't complain of incompatibility. Not sure if this is related.

However, my problem with that when I press 'i' to show moreinfo for a selected movie, the full height thumbnail that appears on the left is just plain white. When I press escape to return to the list I very briefly see that the thumbnail is there as it fades away.

Any ideas?
I have the same problem with build 22867.
Same here.... Using Aeon hitched skin
HTPC Server - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Intel QuadCore, 4GB RAM, 4 TB SATA
Intel NUC D54250WYK - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Logitech Harmony 750
Samsung UE8005 | Bluetooth keyboard & mousepad
Has anyone found a way to fix tihs?
Same problem...
Intel NUC Skull Canyon - Windows 10 Pro - Kodi 18
VU+ Solo2 - Canal Digital/CMore Max
Samsung UE65KS9005 Pro Calibrated
you missing a poster.jpg in the folder - just drop one and it will work, same goes for tv shows
logictester Wrote:you missing a poster.jpg in the folder - just drop one and it will work, same goes for tv shows

A poster.jpg? Just a blank one? In what folder do I have to drop it in?
I have poster.jpg for all my movies, made by EMBER . still got this blank white thing.
actually I noticed that it shows the jpg for a sec and immediately fade to white.
haven't we been awarded that current's svn are very bugged due to the merge?
I'm fine with it If this is just a problem with the SVN.
thought maybe it something in the skin.
I also have that problem,
using last SVN build.
Maybe this is a problem with SVN version.
Later i will try with last stable build to see if that problem stills on.
try with a svn version before the merge Wink
rev22528 is a good one, i've had no troubles with it thus far.
poster.jpg has to be in every movie folder and tvshow folder, fanart.jpg has to be in every folder (if you use folders for every tv episode then in each episode folder) once you have poster.jpg in the folder just do a reload to the movie or tv show to see it in the info panel
logictester Wrote:poster.jpg has to be in every movie folder and tvshow folder, fanart.jpg has to be in every folder (if you use folders for every tv episode then in each episode folder) once you have poster.jpg in the folder just do a reload to the movie or tv show to see it in the info panel
What if you put all your movies into one folder and rely on XBMC to create and store its own thumbnails/fanart as it usually does?

The dvd cover thumbnails are shown. When flicking through movies I can see the thumbs no problem. It is when I press "i" on the keyboard to view the plot information that the dvd cover on the left fades in and then immediately goes white. When I press escape the dvd cover suddenly appears and fades out.

hikaricore Wrote:rev22528 is a good one, i've had no troubles with it thus far.
I'm using this revision and I am having the issue described in this thread. I beleive this is an issue with the Aeon skin no longer compatible with recent/current SVN.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Info panel, thumb is blank/white0