Best? TV show manager?
A week ago I'd of said TV Rename and MediaInfoPlus now it's SickBeard all the way Big Grin
Hands down Sickbeard is the best, been using it for about a month and even in the alpha stages it is very complete and handles downloading, sorting, and notifying effortlessly.
Anyone know of a renamer that will lookup and match the episode based on partial matching? I downloaded a bunch of episodes of one show, and they came all in one folder with no episode information. The format is just:

Show Name - Episode Title - [release group].avi

I'd like a tool that will take these files, match the Episode Title, look up what SxxExx it is and rename them..if one is made. I know there are MP3 renamers out there that do this - haven't run across one for TV shows yet.
I use GB-PVR that seems to be the root of all my problems, it unfortunately names files like so: the office\The office_20091204_22002230.ts , I have to then rename the file to \the office\season 6\the office_s6e10.ts then I have to use some tool like mip or xmm to get the nfo and fanart for the episode, I wish that was all automatic, but i guess you get what you pay for, and for free, this is all a pretty sweet setup......

can any of these tools take the date the file was created to get the correct sXeXXHuh
I use TED, Therenamer, utorrent to get TV shows for my xbmc, using those three tools you can automate complete process .

TED, the Torrent Episode Downloader
uTorrent
theRenamer

Here is the link someone wrote a complete step-by-step to use and automate these .

http://blog.trlong.com/2009/10/watch-tv-...#more-1093
I'm going to hijack this topic and ask if there's any software which does the same as EMM does, but for TV shows? EMM does an amazing job of finding everything one could wish for for my movies. Would be sweet having the same for TV shows so reimporting wouldn't take as long!
michael scott is easily the winner, how is there even any competition? the only other contender i can think of would be david brent from the uk version of the office. ive been watching the american epsiodes at watch the office online but it doesnt have uk episodes, anybody know where i could find them by chance?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Best? TV show manager?0