• 5(current)
[REQUEST] Auto Update Library Script?
grajen3 Wrote:Ad. 2 In autoexec.py put "AlarmClock(AutoUpdater, XBMC.RunScript(script.autoupdate, 0),XXX,true)" where XXX = amount of minutes You want script to be delayed

Ad. 3 I'm aware that this isn't working - but I'm busy with other stuff now.

Ad. 1 Also I'll take a look
Ad. 4 Didn't check how it work after sleep - another thing on my TO DO list. Don't know any way to do it - but with Ad. 2 You can delay update by 1 minute for example so all Your network sources will be up & running

Thank you for the clarification!

Would it be possible to delay it in seconds? say, 6 seconds? so,,,
"AlarmClock(AutoUpdater, XBMC.RunScript(script.autoupdate, 0),0.1,true)"

?

I am outside right now, so I will try tonight and get back to you.

thanks!
ventech Wrote:Ok i managed to compile i686 binaries. Try this

Hi ventech, i have enabled clean library on delete or move but it doesn't seem to have worked. Deleted a bunch of files but it didn't fire the clean library routine. Had to run it manually.
-= My Media Centre =-
ACER Revo R3610 | x2 1.5TB WD Caviar Green SATA Hard Drives (WD15EADS) | x2 2.0TB WD Caviar Green SATA Hard Drive ( WD15EARS ) | 3.5in Black eSATA USB Trayless SATA External Hard Drive Enclosure | Emprex 3009URF Wireless MCE Remote Control | XBMCLive Dharma Beta1
Have you restarted xbmc after changing the settings? Because changing them wont have any effect if the script is already running.
Ah no i hadn't Smile Just done that and now its working perfectly Smile Excellent.
-= My Media Centre =-
ACER Revo R3610 | x2 1.5TB WD Caviar Green SATA Hard Drives (WD15EADS) | x2 2.0TB WD Caviar Green SATA Hard Drive ( WD15EARS ) | 3.5in Black eSATA USB Trayless SATA External Hard Drive Enclosure | Emprex 3009URF Wireless MCE Remote Control | XBMCLive Dharma Beta1
I am doomed to not have this working

-=Jason=-
post the entire log please
ventech Wrote:post the entire log please

here is the entire debug log, it looks like its working
http://flomaster.pastebin.com/spam.php?i=6wQ22uA7

I just don't know why the new episodes I've moved to folders being scanned aren't showing up...

maybe I need to test with a dummy file
Flomaster Wrote:here is the entire debug log, it looks like its working
http://flomaster.pastebin.com/spam.php?i=6wQ22uA7

I just don't know why the new episodes I've moved to folders being scanned aren't showing up...

maybe I need to test with a dummy file

Did you run the program in the programs folder ?
And did you try ventechs binaries ?

Worth a shot .
-= My Media Centre =-
danz0l Wrote:Did you run the program in the programs folder ?
And did you try ventechs binaries ?

Worth a shot .
EDIT: GREAT SUCCESS. so i took a home video I recorded with my cell phone. made a folder called "the notebook" placed the video in there and renamed "the notebook.avi" and moved it into my movie directly, as soon as I could pick up my remote it was already a recently added movie and plays just fine.
yeah I amusing Ventechs binaries and when I go into addons programs and click on auto update xbmc restarts its self, but no crashlog created. that is the debug log i posted after clicking on the auto update in addons.

so it very well maybe working I just need to make a dummy test file
and try it out
-=Jason=-
Glad its working for you. Weird its rebooting xbmc mind you, didn't have that.
-= My Media Centre =-
Is this getting added to the official repo?
I would love for this to be added into the download sections for Add-ons in the Dharma release. I'm a complete noob when it comes to scripts (in the middle of setting up my first HTPC right XBMC right now), and the only thing that bothers me is lack of auto-update (especially for TV shows)
It will be added to the repo once the ticket i linked a few posts up is added. Hopefully it will make it to dharma, but this is not in my power.
Its a great addition. Sometimes it runs the cleanup process though even though no files have moved or been deleted (just added) but i can live with that.

Oh and rarely it misses a new addition (this is usually when it is running the cleanup above).
-= My Media Centre =-
Both the xbmc and inotify interfaces are overly complicated and hard to relate to, so bugs are expected. If you think you've found a bug then please post log and describe what you did and how to reproduce, and i'll try to fix it. Because what you just told me leads me nowhere; i believe i already explicitly check for those cases.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUEST] Auto Update Library Script?1