New movie scrapper (Movie Database Python)
(2023-11-05, 04:12)jalcaid001 Wrote: I run the addon
In my library, I had this initially (for the movie I mentioned before)
        playcount:1
        lastplayed:2017-01-15
I rescrape and I get this
        playcountSadempty)
        lastplayedSadempty)
Then I run the addon for a second time and I see:
        playcount:1
        lastplayed:2017-01-15
Looks like it is working correctly

(2023-11-05, 04:12)jalcaid001 Wrote: Are playcount and lastplayed the only two items that are lost during re-scraping? (
Also User Rating but the WatchedList addon does not backup that data. I think there is a mod somewhere in that thread where an attempt was made to include it, but it didn't work for tv shows as the addon needs a redesign.

(2023-11-05, 04:12)jalcaid001 Wrote: I also see that with 'The Movie Database' I have:
         id:tt3086442
        uniqueid type="imdb" default="true": tt3086442
        uniqueid type="tmdb": 284303
Do not use this scraper. It is broken and has been removed from our repo. Use The Movie Database python.
It does not matter which is true as both id's are in the database and the addon will find it.

(2023-11-05, 04:12)jalcaid001 Wrote:         uniqueid type="unknown" default="true":267156
Yes, it needs to be changed to type="tvdb"
This addon uses imdb for movies and tvdb for tv shows.

(2023-11-05, 04:12)jalcaid001 Wrote: I understood the watched information was associated to the file itself, not the library (so if you remove the library item and you add it back, the watched info would be kept).
Am I wrong?
Yes and no. It used to work that way, but I have noticed that for some users it does work and for others it does not work. I don't know if there was a regression at some stage?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
thx

I confirm <userrating> is also lost
Also, when I delete an item from library and rescrap it, the watched info is lost. So it must be kept associated to the library item, not to its location

So the addon doesn't look at <id> but at <uniqueid type="imdb">  or <uniqueid type="tvdb">. Do all scrappers add those ids to the library?
(2023-11-08, 20:36)jalcaid001 Wrote: Do all scrappers add those ids to the library?
The current python scrapers do.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New movie scrapper (Movie Database Python)0