Rewinding appears to Fast Forward in Movies OSD?
Sad 
EDIT: Aww crap, I knew this would happen. Actually did a search (which I should've done to begin with, sorry) and it seems to be a known issue with XBMC and *not* Aeon which has been reported here and here. Unless any devs are reading this and have any more info to add, I guess you can safely ignore this now :-(

I'm a bit stumped on this one....using the popup OSD when playing a movie I've found that if you click the "Rewind" (<<) button, it actually fast forwards the movie rather than rewinds - you can see the current playtime increasing rather than decreasing!?!? Actually fast forwarding, that is, clicking the "Fast Forward" (>>) button works just fine. The same effect also happens if pressing the "R" key when watching a movie.

This, however, doesn't seem to happen in the Music OSD which works fine on fast forward or rewind.

I've had a look at the code in VideoOSD.xml and the correct buttons seem to tie up with the correct functions:

Code:
<control type="button" id="12">
            <include>Objects_OSDButton</include>
            <onclick>XBMC.PlayerControl(Rewind)</onclick>
        </control>

<control type="button">
            <include>Objects_OSDButtonTop</include>
            <texturenofocus>osd/osd_button_rew.png</texturenofocus>    
            <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="50" time="200" condition="!Control.HasFocus(12)">Conditional</animation>                            
        </control>

I do have all my movies ripped as their native VIDEO_TS format, rather than single file mp4's, for example. Could that be the problem? Or is there a bug in XBMC? (might post this in the XBMC help section - just wanted to try and weed out potential Aeon issues first).

Anyone able to explain/reproduce this for me, please (on VIDEO_TS format and/or single files)?

EDIT: I'm using XBMC for Mac revision 22396 and a home modded version of the latest github Aeon Auriga (but have made no changes to the VideoOSD.xml file)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Rewinding appears to Fast Forward in Movies OSD?0