The best media manager for movies? the best for tv shows?
Hi,

Just wondering which of the media manager apps would be best for my movie collection? And which would be best for my Tv Shows collection? Mainly, which has the best interface and is the most stable.

I plan to use the media manager app to download everything initially for my movies (such as fanarts, thumbs, plot info, studio info) and then edit it all to my liking (i like to type in my own plot summary based on the DVD case).

So, i want a media manager that allows you to gather all fanarts and thumbs available for a movie.

Also, do any of them support thumbs from GetVideoArtwork.com?

Thanks in advance to everyone.
You should just download a few of them and try for yourself. What one person likes another won't etc etc etc.
I would try these ones though
ember, MIP, media companion.

I use MIP for tv episodes and a combo of ember and mediacompanion for movies..
I like things about all of them, am hoping the new... whats it called by fekker will combine the best from everything.. Smile umx?
I use Ember MM for movies... it's godlike! does everything I need.
Haven't found a usefull tv show app though... I usually let xbmc scrape it, then customize it a little bit and export my library...
I am using MIP for TV, I am hoping UMx comes out soon as MIP takes a while to update and Fekker's attention is elsewhere (he does fix issues if they are minor) and I use Ember for movies, like all off the users of Ember I am waiting on baited breath for the TV section as they have done such a great job so far.
I use XMM for TV, works great

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
The best media manager for movies? the best for tv shows?0