Episodes of a TV Show that include two episodes in one???
Hi,

I don't know if it's clear what i mean or not by the thread title, i just can't think of what to call it.

But, basically, with some of my shows (Avatar, Heroes etc), some of the seasons begin with a double-length premiere episode. So, for example, the first season of Avatar was a double-length premiere episode consisting of actually episodes 1 and 2.

And, for the new Heroes season 4, the two episodes were called "Orientation" and "Jump, Push, Fall", but they premiered on TV as one episode, and thus the files i have for each include both episodes in the one file.

So, my question relates to scraping and how these episodes appear in the library. using heroes season 4 as an example again, i looked on TVDB.com and they are listed as separate episodes, even though they featured together as one. So, if i have my .avi file named as such "Heroes - S04E01-02", will it scrape the info for both, and will both episodes appear in my library? Or will it be listed as Episodes 1-2, and then go to episode 3, 4 etc. Meaning that there is just one entry for both?

Just realized my post is extremely long-winded, so my apologies. But, i'm just not sure how this will work, or is supposed to work.

Thanks, regards.
It works exactly as one would presume: You get two episode entries, each one pointing to the same file.

You can then set a bookmark as to where the second episode starts (as they're the same file, it'll default to the start of ep 1).

The only thing that is a bit touch and go is watched status.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Episodes of a TV Show that include two episodes in one???0