I've lost the ability to maneuver in Videos
I've been playing around with xbmc for a few months now and I like it a lot, but last week I lost the ability to move backwards when browsing in videos in both file and Library mode (the root ".." has disappeared). The only way I can go back is if I right click a movie or tv episode and select "go to root" which is fine...if I want to go all the way back to the beginning. I'm sure it must be something I did, but for the life of me I can't figure out what it was. I tried searching the threads for a solution, but didn't come across my problem.
What you did is dink with settings without understanding WTH they do. This is a bad practice and guaranteed to get you in real trouble one day. I just hope it's not with XBMC, so I don't have to deal with it (or maybe that it is, so I can laugh...). Regardless, settings > appearance > view settings > show parent folder items. And stop using that damn rat, it's a mediacenter for christ's sake! Tongue
Thanks...that was it. I'm always tinkering around trying to figure out how stuff works (usually on a test box). Normally I find the fix myself, but every once in awhile I have to let my pride take a hit and ask for help Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
I've lost the ability to maneuver in Videos0