• 3(current)
Theater Backdrop for home screen (1080, 720, 4/3)
will test it tonight?
Contribute to TheTVDB.com - The Online TV Database
ronie Wrote:for those that can't wait 'till it's integrated in the next release of Transparency!, here are the files you need to enable it:

- use this backdrop: movies.png
and select it as the background for the 'Movies' button. (Settings > Skin Settings > Backgrounds > Home - Movies > Single Image)

- copy this file to the 720p foler: Home.xml

- to add the animations also copy this file to the 720p folder: Includes.xml
(skip this step if you don't want the pan and zoom animations)

I have tested it and it works Smile

it only works on home screen. is it possible to add it in "movie" and "shows" screen? in which case when we scroll through database it will change the image on the theater screen.

Regards
Zeljko
Amet Wrote:I have tested it and it works Smile

it only works on home screen. is it possible to add it in "movie" and "shows" screen? in which case when we scroll through database it will change the image on the theater screen.

Regards
Zeljko

sure it's possible, but i'm afraid you'll have to make the modifications yourself.
showing fanart fullscreen is still one of the top priorities of Transparency!
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Nod This is awesome. Is it possible to create something like this for TV shows (and may be music) as well?
revned Wrote:Nod This is awesome. Is it possible to create something like this for TV shows (and may be music) as well?

yes. I make this. Video
ronie Wrote:sure it's possible, but i'm afraid you'll have to make the modifications yourself.
showing fanart fullscreen is still one of the top priorities of Transparency!

I didnt want to step on any toes.... Sad I said the same thing here. I was just curious if it is possible...thats all.

Zeljko
Amet Wrote:I didnt want to step on any toes.... Sad I said the same thing here. I was just curious if it is possible...thats all.

Zeljko

uhhh...don't misinterpret my reply. you didn't step on my toes.
i was just trying to answer you question.... ;-)
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
revned Wrote:Nod This is awesome. Is it possible to create something like this for TV shows (and may be music) as well?

francyboy Wrote:yes. I make this. Video

well sure it's possible, but keep in mind xbmc stores Movie and TV Show fanart in the same folder. so with the way i've implemented it, it will show both.
Ronie, does this load the fanart.* from the movie folder iteself? If so would it be possible edit the code (or add an option) to use the files from my extrathumbs subfolder (yes I tried Aeon Sad )

I just feel this mod compliments in movie screens rather than the more contrived fanart image. Fanart for big back drops and extrathumbs for this virtual Cinema!

Would work for tv shows as well if we could take the episode tbn.

Food for thought... mmm food.
ronie Wrote:well sure it's possible, but keep in mind xbmc stores Movie and TV Show fanart in the same folder. so with the way i've implemented it, it will show both.

I just made a request to split these fanarts up. Wink
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=4...post409762
ronie Wrote:for those that can't wait 'till it's integrated in the next release of Transparency!, here are the files you need to enable it:

Hi ronie, Is this possible for the TVshows menu ?
Actually, I know it's possible and I know it would show also the movie fanart, unless you direct the Multi-image setting to different folders but question is what would need to be modified to implement this in TVshows?

MacMini 2.3gHz i7, OS X 10.13.6
Running Kodi 18.9
jpf55 Wrote:Hi ronie, Is this possible for the TVshows menu ?
Actually, I know it's possible and I know it would show also the movie fanart, unless you direct the Multi-image setting to different folders but question is what would need to be modified to implement this in TVshows?

sure it's possible. the question is, what exactly you want to do.
do you want to use the same background for tv shows or a different one?

do you want to show the same mixed movies/tv shows fanart, or do you want to use some custom fanart folder?
Different background which I can make myself and different selectable folder. Wink

Running Kodi 18.9
basically you need to add this code to Home.xml, at the top just below the video window control.
Code:
<control type="multiimage">
   <posx>450</posx>
   <posy>80</posy>
   <width>780</width>
   <height>370</height>
   <imagepath background="true">[i]/path/to/your/fanart/folder/[/i]</imagepath>
   <aspectratio>scale</aspectratio>
   <timeperimage>5000</timeperimage>
   <randomize>true</randomize>
   <fadetime>1000</fadetime>
   <include>backgroundanimation2</include>
   <visible>[Container(5040).HasFocus(3) | Container(5041).HasFocus(3)] + !Player.HasVideo</visible>
</control>

you'll need to adjust the position and size values so it fits the transparent part of your background.
Great, I'll try it out tonight, my night, not yours, sleep well

Running Kodi 18.9
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Theater Backdrop for home screen (1080, 720, 4/3)1