[LIVE] Updated NVIDIA graphics drivers for XBMC Live 9.04(.1)
Okay, sorry. So the real problem I'm having is that the menu screen is very slow and choppy. Videos apparently play fine.

Also, I was actually using Intel drivers. I switched to nVidia with the new file and I still have the same issue.

Any thoughts?
Thanks!
I'm sorry but I'm a little bit confused...

I'm about to use the Live CD (from a CD and not USB) to install XBMC to my HDD.

How would I install this new driver? (there seems to be one .IMG file inside the ZIP on SourceForge)
l.capriotti Wrote:I have uploaded to SF a new file containing the latest beta drivers from NVIDIA, 185.18.14, packaged for XBMC Live 9.04 and 9.04.1.

Wonderful!

Is it possible that you could upload a version of: 185.18.31 or 190.18 aswell?

I tried to update myself but it didn't go that well, maybe you could point me in the right direction on how to do what you did?
I'm also having the slow menu/interface problem but I'm using XBMC Live 9.04.1 w/o the new drivers. I can't seem to figure out a way to install the new drivers without reinstalling XBMC Live Sad
You guys who have the "slow menu" problem in XBMC... I'm not sure what causes it, but I do know that turning off skin animations mitigates it.

Settings -> Skin Settings -> un-click "enable animations".

=darwin
Sadly no dice for me, I replaced the img on my flash drive and it wouldn't boot properly. Boohoo Sad

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[LIVE] Updated NVIDIA graphics drivers for XBMC Live 9.04(.1)0