Latest GL builds... no video playback?
I have tried several builds from Kricker & Ikons... both give no video for GL but the same DX builds show video.

All other menus, etc work fine. Also, the much older XBMCSetup-Rev22516.exe works fine too - except a ton of tearing.

Is this correct or is there a new setting I'm missing?
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
Sounds odd.. I was not aware of any problems in that regard. But i've not kept uptodate last week.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

elupus Wrote:Sounds odd.. I was not aware of any problems in that regard. But i've not kept uptodate last week.

I've been using the DX builds for a few weeks so I had not tried the GL builds until yesterday when I got tired of the issues with DX builds.

Tried a few versions back to around Rev22854, the GL builds play the audio tracks but don't render video (only black screen). I tried AVI & MKV - different resolutions and bitrates.
I have the same problem, I hadn't reported it because I assumed it was related to all the recent code changes. The latest GL build I know of that will render video is 22516. I *do* get video playback in the recent DX builds (using 23160 now).

I'll get a debug log soon.

Windows 7 x86 RC1 Aero On
nVidia GeForce 9500GT 190.62 drivers 720p over HDMI
DFI LANParty Jr P45
Interested to see if anyone with the latest GL builds HAS both audio & video during playback?
Exclamation 
FYI...

Trac Ticket #7231

Happens with every MKV I've tried... different sizes, resolutions & bit rates.

This has been occurring on the build from at least the last few weeks.

Normal AVI files work properly.

Debug log in TRAC ticket.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Latest GL builds... no video playback?0