Problem with sources in Aeon
Im really new to XBMC to feel free to flame away here... However.. Setup is quite simple. ASRock ION330, latest XBMC and Aeon-skin.

My problem is that I cant add sources to the Movies/TV-Series lists. What I have done is the following:

Add source through Videos (for ex. a folder called "Movies") -> Set content -> Movies -> Check for all the scanningoptions.

But still I get nothing in Movies, just says "Add sources through Videos" sumthin... what have I missed here?Oo . I tried renaming the file to really easy filenames, tried to unrar them but no difference.

Library-mode is obviously active.
your movies is not scraped correctly. Use one master folder: Movies and the subfolder inside named accordingly (ex: Ghosts of Girlfriends Past, Gran Torino). Same naming recommandation for files too (ex: Ghosts of Girlfriends Past.avi, Gran Torino.mkv).

Use EMM (Ember Media Manager) to scrape movies manually, that will force xbmc to recognize them.

One more thing: some xbmc builds are unstable (as stated). you should use the latest stable build (22529 if i recall correctly)
So I should only add the "master-folder" as "Set content"?

If the naming was all wrong the files shouldnt appear in Videos either (which they do)?
That's how I manage multiple movies: master-folder, set content, then all the movies added to that folder are scraped on start-up of xbmc (each movie in its own folder named accordingly).

"Videos" category is more like a "files" category, allowing you to manually scrape, rename, delete the video files, it's more like the waiting room of "Movies"
Well, im in love. EMM is da bomb!

It works just fine now, thanx a bunch for the help!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem with sources in Aeon0