Switch to Version Pre- SVN Update?
Now that the linuxport branch is no more, how would one revert to a version prior to 23099?

Any ideas?
i long back to the days where using linux implied that you atleast knew to do 'man command' and 'command --help' before running to the friggan forums.

then came the days of the google. they were happy days.

then people like you showed up and destroyed all the fun + smashed the last small bits of hope i had for humanity in the process.
http://xbmc.org/ ...
The normal XBMC log IS NOT a debug log, to enable debug logging you must toggle it on under XBMC Settings - System or in advancedsettings.xml. Use XBMC Debug Log Addon to retrieve it.
spiff Wrote:i long back to the days where using linux implied that you atleast knew to do 'man command' and 'command --help' before running to the friggan forums.

then came the days of the google. they were happy days.

then people like you showed up and destroyed all the fun + smashed the last small bits of hope i had for humanity in the process.

Yes, I truly am a moron. Everyone happy? Okay, then one question: did the trunk contain all the linuxport files prior to the merge? If so, then there's no issue. I'll just svn up -r happily. If not, then reverting to an earlier version of trunk won't work.
if you are grabbing an older revision you svn up -r the path where the files were at that revision.
You, of course, do everything exactly backasswards. If you need a revision from before the swap, you'll have to svn switch back to linuxport. Maybe switch even takes a revision argument, but this is where the manpage comes in...
althekiller Wrote:If you need a revision from before the swap, you'll have to svn switch back to linuxport.

That's what I thought, as well. However, because the linuxport directory no longer exists, it wouldn't let me complete a switch (or at least, I couldn't figure out how to do it using svn switch). Spiff was correct, the following worked:

Code:
svn up -r22528 https://xbmc.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/xbmc/branches/linuxport XBMC
This is not exactly an uncommon issue; every week or so since the directx stuff was added I try the latest release to see if it's ready for day to day use then revert back when it's clear it isn't.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Switch to Version Pre- SVN Update?0