Python Script Error for some plugins (ie Adult Swim, TvShack.net)
Hi! I hope everyone is doing well. I am having a problem with xbmc for mac on my G5 Powerpc. I constantly get "Python Script Error" when trying to stream some video scripts (ie: Adult Swim "Robot Chicken", TVShack "Family guy")downloaded from the Svn app. Its crazy because I have a pc as well and the scripts work flawlessly on my pc with vista. I am really confused as to why i get these errors. Also, how do you add video plugins to "my tv shows" in media stream? I always have to browse in order to view and run the video plugins. Please help. I would GREATLY appreciate it! Thanks X-D
No one has a solution!?!?
Your posted logs say... hey wait a minute, you did not pastebin any logs? Magic eight-ball, never works and crystal ball is in the shop getting repaired.
Sorry about that.. here it is.. i greatly appreciate your help

http://pastebin.ca/1599348
jxs714 Wrote:Sorry about that.. here it is.. i greatly appreciate your help

http://pastebin.ca/1599348

icky Smile not sure, would be nice to move to a newer build but you are OSX ppc and there are no nightly builds of that.

beenje, comments ?
I tried those plugins with a recent build and got the same error both on intel and ppc mac...
I saw a plugin for Family guy that works, at least for old seasons (before 5).

I noticed as well that the SVN Repo Installer doesn't work on my ppc build. It fails when trying to install a plugin :-(
So maybe not a good idea to make a build available now. Gonna look at it.
xbmc.log: /Users/<username>/Library/Logs/xbmc.log
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Hmm.. thats weird.. My Powerpc G5 installs the plugins fine.. i do know for some reason before XBMC used to crash as soon as I installed a plugin, but now it works fine..btw, I definitely appreciate your help guys

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Python Script Error for some plugins (ie Adult Swim, TvShack.net)0