Playlist for Movies/Video-clips too?
what do u think of a playlist in the movie section to (not only in my music).
when your watching a movies with your girl and its a two disc movie its very irritating to change disk.
i would be very thankful if anyone could do this in a future release.
yeah!

not only for movies, but also to have playlists of music videoclips. Image
i don't know if this function allready exists, if it does, i haven't found it. i allways run music videos on my xbox while sitting infront of the computer, and a playlist function for movie files would be really nice instead of changing video everytime the one i'm watching ends. if this function is allready implemented, please tell me howto : Smile
it is there.

same way music playlists work.

which xbmc version you using?

the 3-9 version has it.

push y on the video you want to add, or y on the folder you want to add. then switch to playlist menu. you can also save the playlist.

ts
42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
(tslayer @ april 06 2004,06:56 Wrote:it is there.

same way music playlists work.

which xbmc version you using?

the 3-9 version has it.

push y on the video you want to add, or y on the folder you want to add.  then switch to playlist menu.  you can also save the playlist.

ts
i tried the y button but it didn't work. it did work in media player though, and both are versions from the latest release of the installdisc i'm using. i'l just upgrade it the old fashioned way then Smile thanks a bunch
this is what i would like to see with the video playlists.

a playlist functionality from the video module, to add individual or stacked items into the list, save the list, name the list, add it to a list of playlists (buttons).

the ability to loop and/or shuffle the playback of individual or stacked items.

add the ability to play trailers, dts clips, etc to the beginning of each feature in the playlist.

include the ability to add/del/order items in the playlist from the video module, right now there is no option within the video module to get to the playlists (only audio).

thanks

jt

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Playlist for Movies/Video-clips too?0