post your bluetooth/IR remotes that work with xbmc!
So I'm thinking of getting a remote to control my XBMC pc, as its kinda irritating to have to wake my ipod touch up every few minutes if i want to adjust something, or to use the keyboard. I'm using the live version not sure if that matters, but trying to parse through every topic here looking for a list of remotes that fully work is painful.

If you've got a remote and it works >80% of the buttons, post here please with which remote you have, so i don't go out and buy one that won't work.

Alternatively, if Lirc has a supported list, then I can try that instead, although I'd prefer something that is bluetooth, IR may be simpler since i could combine my receiver and tv remotes with it.

Thanks
Board: Zotac ION-A-U Case: M350 Mini ITX Memory: 4GB Patriot PC6400 OS: XBMC on OpenELEC.tv build 6936 on a Corsair 32GB SSD Media Storage: W2K8 running on 14TB RAID 5 on an Asrock board w/ AMD Athlon X2 250 and PERC 6/I controller w/ 8 Samsung HD204UI Green drives Time to interface from power switch: 22.4 seconds.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
post your bluetooth/IR remotes that work with xbmc!0