[Mod] (minor) Seekbar / Fullscreen Info mod to Aeon Hitched
ppic Wrote:just work together to have more fun Big Grin

We already do that.... by using github Cool Makes it very easy to merge other people´s commits.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
temmi2000 Wrote:I´m in the process of adding it to all views in my mod where it makes sense (so not in list views).

I've updated mine and tweaked you code a little for size, positioning and animation; just in ViewtypeMultiplex and ViewtypeShowcase.

Thanks!
-stoli-
Some new looks to old views:

Standard List View:
Movie/TV/Music information:
Seekbar / Information during play:

I'm working on adding the transparency throughout the skin as a selectable option... Thoughts?
-stoli-
stoli

Thanks for the mod. However, I was wondering how I could get your "paused" mod in this the first view to show up in the second view?

Again thanks

HTPC: Apex MI-008 | Foxconn H67S | Celeron G530 | G.SKILL 4GB | Crucial 64 SSD| Arctic Cooling | PicoPSU-160-XT
Ok so I was able to figure this out how to add stoli's mod to the VideoOSD file and this is how it looks.

HTPC: Apex MI-008 | Foxconn H67S | Celeron G530 | G.SKILL 4GB | Crucial 64 SSD| Arctic Cooling | PicoPSU-160-XT
Quote:scrolling;431154]Ok so I was able to figure this out how to add stoli's mod to the VideoOSD file and this is how it looks.
Fancy sharing that with the rest of us looks Great....
Need a little help from Stoli please I have been trying to add this to the new showcase lowlist Dont tell azido :p
Ive got it working well BUT would love to double the size of my clear art I prefer Character clearart with no name (never saw the point)
And think it would look alot better (for me) if i could double the clear art size
Ive tried but all I seem to be able to do is move the clearart instead of resizing it.
this is what i got to date...

and this is mocked up

Sorry, been busy the last couple of weeks and haven't been able to answer specific questions. Fun updates to git and answers coming soon! :-)
-stoli-
Ram2000 Wrote:Fancy sharing that with the rest of us looks Great....

Sure no problem here.

Try it now. This is the first time I've uploaded a file here so please bare with me.
Thank links to "http://www.mediafire.com/myfiles.php", not the actual files. ;-)
-stoli-
Ok Got this working in Showmix lowlist Love it shared it with a friend and hes modified it abit :p
Made a little vidoe to better show what we finished up with...

PAUSED
Where can I find this mod for ShowMix ?

Thanx !
mnegrisoli Wrote:Where can I find this mod for ShowMix ?

Thanx !

There Is no Mod for Showmix but download this one and just over right the files needed (backup your original ones first)
Here are some new views:

Movie/TV Info view with plot

Music/List view (semi transparent)

Movie Info w/transparency:

Changes will get uploaded to git shortly...
-stoli-

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Mod] (minor) Seekbar / Fullscreen Info mod to Aeon Hitched0