Scrapers don't download some information
Hello

I'm using XBMC for Windows 9.0.4.1 repack 2, and my movie scrapers don't download all information, i want:
TMDB scraper downloads everything,, but actors' thumbs (i've turned on this option in settings)
IMDB and AdultDVDEmpire scrapers don't download Cast.
How can this issue be fixed?

PS. Sorry for bad English.
Current TMDB scraper does not support actor thumbs. This will be added in the upcoming 2.1 API scraper. AdultDVDEmpire thumbs should been fixed in recent SVN builds (google xbmc nightly builds).
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Thank you!

I'm downloading the latest build now. Does it include all previous builds' fixes and changes? Or i need to download and install them too?
The newest build has all the fixes from previous builds.
When posting about a problem please submit a debug log to give you the best chance at getting an answer. It's easy, painless, and helps provide necessary information.
SVN Build 23281 doesn't work, proposing to reinstall the software, but even after reinstallation situation doesn't change.

then i've tried to replace all original XBMC files by SVN build (but xbmc.exe), now it works (without some icons), but scrapers work not good as before (no changes).
You must have missed something then. Works for me ™. Please try again using a clean installation and pastebin the debug log in case its still not working.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
reinstalled my Windows. Now everything is working perfectly.

Thank you!.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scrapers don't download some information0