(LIVE) A few fine details I want to sort
Question 
Hello,

I'm using XBMCLive off usbstick, happy enough, few things I want to improve/fix though:

1) How do I change the input speed of my remote? (MCE remote) so that it scrolls faster in the menus.

2) It won't read dvds which have UDF format. Oo This is quite a big deal for me as I'm often playing large video files off DVD. Windows XBMC can do this. I would have hoped Live would by default, but maybe there is some configging I need to do somewhere?

couple of notes: It reads ISO DVDs (and will show up a dialog: "external hard drive mounted") - is this usual? Seems odd that xbmc sees it as a HDD.

3) 24Hz and removal of "X" cursor after wakeonUSB
I have followed the instructions perfectly for these 2 fixes but they don't work for me. The only difference I can think of is that I'm using XBMC Live off USB stick and *not* XBMC in Ubuntu (as is the scenario in the instructions). -But it should still work for XBMCLive (from USB) right?

4) Start of media playback. A lot of times, media never starts exactly where it's supposed to, for example: I hit play on a song, it plays the track, but it 'skips' about half a second of the song which is quite disruptive to the playback (especially if you know the song well!). It also happens on videos.

-I don't think this is network/cache related, because I've copied the same song/video to local HDD of my ASRock and also to the USB stick itself - same result.

Playing the media on my WindowsXP machine, there is no problem at all. So this is definitely an XBMC problem.

I'm sure there used to be some way to change the CACHE in xbmc settings, but I can't find it in XBMCLive9.04.

5) At any screen (Movies, Pictures, Music), there is a source called "CRUZER 8GB" (my USB stick). I don't want this to be there (it's just the USB stick where XBMCLive resides). Right-clicking it, I can "remove safely" but it does nothing to remove it from the list. Is it possible to get rid of it?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
(LIVE) A few fine details I want to sort0