messed up my xbox: error 21
Yesterday i updated my xbox using t3ch updater. I noticed i had 2x XBMC after this update. New xbmc was on a Q drive while the old was on E drive. Using FTP i transferred al my files from E to Q. When restarting i got suddenly error 21. I still have an installer deluxe cd and when i use this in my drive, i'm able to install a fresh copy of xbmc on E. I did this but i keep getting same error!

Please help...

thanks,
Fred
transfer the new files back to E: drive using a boot cd/dvd and all should be fine.
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
problem is i don't see Q drive anymore when i use the installer deluxe diskmanagement... i could only see it using ftp but that doesn't work anymore
if i use diskmanagement an choose evoxdash.xbe, xbox starts up with ftp access but i can't get my pc connected to it...
Q drive is something that XBMC creates and it's just the path to your Apps directory on E. You didn't have two instances of XBMC, you had your installation and saw the shortcut to it which is mapped to Q.

Install it again on E and when you run XBMC you can then see Q after it maps itself there.
When posting about a problem please submit a debug log to give you the best chance at getting an answer. It's easy, painless, and helps provide necessary information.
freggy Wrote:if i use diskmanagement an choose evoxdash.xbe, xbox starts up with ftp access but i can't get my pc connected to it...
The Xbox starts WHAT up with FTP access? The EvoX dash? XBMC? XBMC's emergency recovery console?

How's this console modded? Modchip? Softmod? TSOP flash?
XBMC Manual - BlackBolt - SVN Guide - Skin SVN - Wide Icon SVN - ROM Shortcut Generator
You're just jealous 'cause the voices only talk to me :P

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
messed up my xbox: error 210