xbox + opensubtitles-osd = fail?
First of all this skin is perfectly suited for the xbox. It looks and performs really well and my XBMC has never looked this good! Thanks for that!

Tonight I tried to get the opensubtitles-osd script working with the xbox version of the transparancy skin but I fail to see that button which would enable the lookup script in the video OSD.

My configuration:
  • The latest version of opensubtitles-osd from: http://code.google.com/p/opensubtitles-osd/.
    I can configure it but I can't run it since it is supposed to be started from the OSD.
  • The transparancy skin for xbox from: http://xbmc.org/skins/transparency/5/ According to the skin.xml this is version 2.11.
    I looked in the VideoOSD.xml and there is a button defined. There is also a script-OpenSubtitles_OSD-main.xml file in the 720p folder.
  • The precompiled version of XBMC by T3CH version 21142.

Can someone help me out?

Cheers,
San
When you are watching a movie or TV Show bring up the On Screen Display, there is one button with a "=" sign, this button opens OSD

I am still having trouble remembering what button does what. Huh
you'll also have to enable it:
Settings > Skin Settings > Scripts > Show subtitle script button in OSD
and enter the path to the script.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Ronie, thanks a million! I could not find the skin settings menu so I figured you disabled it in this skin. You pointed me in the right direction and now I customised it a bit further and it looks even better.

I would suggest that skin settings are as a bit more central in the settings interface (if possible) instead of the hidden sidepane.
san Wrote:Ronie, thanks a million! I could not find the skin settings menu so I figured you disabled it in this skin. You pointed me in the right direction and now I customised it a bit further and it looks even better.

well, if it does then a screenshot is more than welcome! ;-)

san Wrote:I would suggest that skin settings are as a bit more central in the settings interface (if possible) instead of the hidden sidepane.

i know...in the next version the skin settings button will be selected by default when you go to the settings page.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
xbox + opensubtitles-osd = fail?0