Windows 7 and Intel GMA Graphics: change Brightness ?
Exclamation 
One Questions. In XBMC for Windows i miss the "change Brightness" Slider when i watch movies. In Linux i can change it one the fly but no way for windows? I also looked around in the intel drivers tab but also no luck.

does anyone found a solution for that?

PS: XBMC works flawless under windows 7 rc1.
-= XBMC Lover © 2006 =-
---------------------------------------
XBMC @ Lenovo Q180, harmony one, Sony Bravia KDL-55W905, Marantz SR5006, MySQL XBMC Database @ Synology DS-409+ (thx Firnsy)
XBMC @ Lenovo Q150 and a Panasonic Plasma for bedrooming ;)
you can only change brightness in windows drivers, not in xbmc Sad also xbmc is lacking rendering in video levels (16-235) - http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/5019 - like other windows video decoders (coreavc/ffdshow), losing shadow details on Intel unless you change brightness / contrast in windows :/
thx for the info. i already thought something like that ;-(
-= XBMC Lover © 2006 =-
XBMC @ Lenovo Q180, harmony one, Sony Bravia KDL-55W905, Marantz SR5006, MySQL XBMC Database @ Synology DS-409+ (thx Firnsy)
update:

i tried the latest DX build today on windows 7 but again no luck. the "change brightness" panel on the OSD is gone?!?!?!

i was so lucky that on an older build (one of the latest before the dx and gl thing) the OSD brightness setup worked flawless.

can anyone confirm that it is gone again for all users under win 7?
-= XBMC Lover © 2006 =-
It's not implemented for the dx build yet afaik.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Windows 7 and Intel GMA Graphics: change Brightness ?0