Xbmc in full screen
jmarshall Wrote:So the problem is just that the -fs commandline parameter doesn't work?

i.e. XBMC goes to fullscreen (and remembers it) just fine otherwise if you set fullscreen in settings->appearance?

Running 23548dx on Win7 w/nvidia it's working just fine. If set in settings to windowed and then start up without a command line option it is in windowed mode. When started with the -fs, it starts full screen.

EDIT: There is a new behaviour now when starting a video though - the task/start bar flashes on the screen and then goes away. That wasn't there in 23436-dx and earlier builds...
-stoli-
Still no fixed?
XBMC-Rev23548 DX works fine in full screen on my ION 330 Nvidia Win 7 64bit!
Great release!

Only 3 things missing to be perfect: Wink
- Hardware Acceleration DXVA (with subtitles)
- Audio "Output to all speakers"
- Audio visualizations (currently only one works)
sealight Wrote:XBMC-Rev23548 DX works fine in full screen on my ION 330 Nvidia Win 7 64bit!
Great release!

Only 3 things missing to be perfect: Wink
- Hardware Acceleration DXVA (with subtitles)
- Audio "Output to all speakers"
- Audio visualizations (currently only one works)

Finally, i read that someone is having Audio visualizations problems .. i thought i was alone. I love WAVE vis. on my Mac , but its very laggy/jittery on Windows XP/DvXA latest builds. Is there anything i can do to fix this or are developers aware of this little problem ?!
I have Windows 7 and xbmc r23548-gl with Nvidia, but I have an opposite problem. I can't start XBMC in window mode instead, only fullscreen mode. Strange

EDIT: forget it. Just a setting.

//StarChild
in win7 ... have XBMC load at start in the start folder.. then log off then log back on... it will then partialy go into full screen. The taskbar is still visible.

If you manually launch XBMC then this wont happen. It will start normaly in fullscreen with no taskbar showing.
Just updated to 23658 and all my full screen problems have went away (with no other config changes).

I have not been following daily builds so cannot say definitely which build fixed this issue.

Thanks to the team for fixing it.
Having problems getting your TV shows recognized?

Try my extra TV show matching REGEX here
xexe Wrote:Just updated to 23658 and all my full screen problems have went away (with no other config changes).

I have not been following daily builds so cannot say definitely which build fixed this issue.

Thanks to the team for fixing it.

Same here.
Taskbar is still ontop of XBMC after login using 23658 on both of my systems.

I still have to use Alt-Tab on the remote to bring XBMC back ontop.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xbmc in full screen0