[Windows][pvr-testing] does not build
I am trying to build the head revision (23407) of pvr-testing.

After removing some include file path issues, I am stuck with these errors:

Code:
1>------ Build started: Project: guilib, Configuration: Debug (DirectX) Win32 ------
1>Compiling...
1>GUITeletextBox.cpp
1>c1xx : fatal error C1083: Cannot open source file: '..\..\guilib\GUITeletextBox.cpp': No such file or directory
1>Build log was saved at "file://d:\dnb\xbmc\xbmc-pvr-testing\XBMC\project\VS2008Express\guilib\Debug (DirectX)\BuildLog.htm"
1>guilib - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)
2>------ Build started: Project: XBMC, Configuration: Debug (DirectX) Win32 ------
2>Compiling...
2>GUIDialogPluginSettings.cpp
2>c1xx : fatal error C1083: Cannot open source file: '..\..\xbmc\GUIDialogPluginSettings.cpp': No such file or directory
2>PluginSettings.cpp
2>c1xx : fatal error C1083: Cannot open source file: '..\..\xbmc\PluginSettings.cpp': No such file or directory
2>Edl.cpp
2>c1xx : fatal error C1083: Cannot open source file: '..\..\xbmc\Edl.cpp': No such file or directory
2>Generating Code...
2>Build log was saved at "file://d:\dnb\xbmc\xbmc-pvr-testing\XBMC\project\VS2008Express\XBMC\Debug (DirectX)\BuildLog.htm"
2>XBMC - 3 error(s), 0 warning(s)
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 2 failed, 8 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

Apparently the missing files are not in pvr-testing nor in trunk. If I disable building them then the link step fails with unresolved symbols. Apparently other code calls code supposed to be in the missing files?

Any idea on how to fix that?

Thanks,
Bernd
Remove them from the project file.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Got it building. Some source files are either missing in the Visual C++ setup or point to the wrong location in the file system.

Now it builds with a ton of warnings but at least I have an .exe

Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Windows][pvr-testing] does not build0