• 16(current)
[Mod] New Episode Info List and Wide List for Episodes
Just wanted to say thanks for all the work thats going on with this mod!!!
Its the only mod that will run my 1280x688 movies on my xbox
Looking forward to your next update Sranshaft.Big GrinBig GrinNodSmile
HTPC
Operating System: Win7 64-Bit Pro w/SP1
System: Intel Core2Duo 3.0Ghz / 4GB PC6400 DDR2 / ATI HD 7770 1GB GDDR5
XBMC Build: Kodi 14.0
Remote: Harmony One and HP Receiver
Display: 65" Toshiba dlp HDTV
XBOX
XBox Version: 1.6b
Xbox Mod: XboxHDM (Ndure)
Xbox Hard Drive: Seagate 400GB[/size]
Did I miss the latest release?
Im using Rapier Color Fork Uploaded 11/19/2009
on my xbox
HTPC
XBOX
kautious Wrote:Did I miss the latest release?
Im using Rapier Color Fork Uploaded 11/19/2009
on my xbox

That's the latest one available. I'll be looking to upload a new version hopefully later tonight / early tomorrow morning.
Sranshaft Wrote:That's the latest one available. I'll be looking to upload a new version hopefully later tonight / early tomorrow morning.

Laugh cool beans! Thanks
HTPC
XBOX
New update now available from here! Big Grin

New List Info for TV Shows / Seasons / Episodes - this also works for Poster art now too.

Posters are now toggled in the Skin Settings > Media > Use Posters instead of Banners for TV Shows

I'll be uploading a color theme template shortly to help those of you who wish to create more colors. I've tried to keep the amount of color images needed to change to a minimum. Where possible, I use a <colordiffuse> overlay to color the image.

As always let me know of possible bugs, suggestions, etc. I'll be focusing on setting the mod up for localization in the next update. That means countless strings need to be found and added to the string.xml file. Fun stuff for sure! Laugh
NerdLaughNod Nice work!! Thanks for the update
HTPC
XBOX
kautious Wrote:NerdLaughNod Nice work!! Thanks for the update

No worries! Nice to see at least one person is still watching this thread. Laugh
We are not all in Qualar's Kitchen. lol. Great work so far, good to see you enjoying the challenge. By the way what are you doing with the Push View ?. I am curious! Cool

SAangler
I'm still using both, undecided as of yet - I think they're both fantastic though!
Yea!Eek Whats up with the "Push View"
It keep taking me back to "Icon View"

I don't know if all the mods that are out for this skin are using the same "Recently Added" script, but I noticed on my xbox
Qualar Mod loads faster when I go back to the home screen than this one. Is there a delay some where I can change this?
HTPC
XBOX
kautious Wrote:Yea!Eek Whats up with the "Push View"
It keep taking me back to "Icon View"

I don't know if all the mods that are out for this skin are using the same "Recently Added" script, but I noticed on my xbox
Qualar Mod loads faster when I go back to the home screen than this one. Is there a delay some where I can change this?

Push view is something I'm still working on. I just forgot to disable the button for it in the menu. As for the Recently Added script, I've changed the way it checks it. It should only run after a scan now and on startup instead of every time you go to the Home screen. This differs from Qualar's mod unless he's taken that part of my script as well. Not sure as I haven't tried his version yet so I can't confirm.

It may be a list population problem as you're pulling the fanart from your networked drives instead of the covers like Qualar is. I've recently started looking at a different way of displaying the Recently Added info. I really like the way Hitcher is doing it with the Alaska skin. I'll update when I've finalized things.
Here's a sneak preview of what's in store for the next update. Big Grin

Sranshaft Wrote:Here's a sneak preview of what's in store for the next update. Big Grin

Very SexyWinkNodWink
the blond tooShocked

That side looks a little thick. Are you going to scale down the icons and text?
HTPC
XBOX
Hi I really like this skin thanks for all your hard work. One question is it possible to disable fanart in some of the tv and movie views I am running on an apple TV and I find any skin is sluggish when fanart is displayed.

Thank you
kautious Wrote:Very SexyWinkNodWink
the blond tooShocked

That side looks a little thick. Are you going to scale down the icons and text?

Nah, I think I'll be keeping it that size. I've been testing it out for the last couple of days and it's not that bad. Besides...how often is anyone actually staring at the home screen? That said, everything will be in the vertical menu, from the recently added to the submenus. It's completely self-contained.

As always though, it's an option. It's not on by default and the horizontal (original) menu will always be there.

terrier2006 Wrote:Hi I really like this skin thanks for all your hard work. One question is it possible to disable fanart in some of the tv and movie views I am running on an apple TV and I find any skin is sluggish when fanart is displayed.

Thank you

Tell me which views needs the option and I'll add that in. Big Grin
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Mod] New Episode Info List and Wide List for Episodes2