• 5(current)
[Mod] New Episode Info List and Wide List for Episodes
wannabegt4 Wrote:No problem. We can probably do away with the link to the 4:3AR textures.xpr and just add a link to the new xmls instead.

I was going to modify the OSD progress bar to show when you skip forward or backwards using the arrow keys and go away after a few seconds. I also think the progress bar should be of a higher contrast like the blue used for the title and time. I'll take a look at it later.

EDIT:
Just noticed the links to the xpr files in the first post are broken.

I agree with you. The progress bar should stand out more. I'll whip up some graphics for that and see how it looks. Good call on the skip forward and backwards. Definitely some good suggestions. Thanks for pointing that out regarding the first post links. Should be fixed now. Big Grin

mcgehee44 Wrote:Don't know if i'm the only one having the problem, but the "Newly added" sections on the homepage when you highlight movies or TV Shows stay blank, even though i'm constantly adding new movies, and have added new ones since the update... any ideas?

You'll need to have the recentadded.py script in XBMC's main script folder. Example path would be C:\Program Files\XBMC\Scripts

Please make sure you have this file there. If not, please go here and download it.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Qualar for his Recently Added mod which I've used here. I forgot to before and feel the need to apologize for that oversight. Cheers for that mate! Nod
I created a ticket in trac for the textboxes not showing in lists and arnova fixed it with the quickness. SVN r24191 has the fix. Hopefully it'll be built by the time I get home tonight.
Sranshaft Wrote:I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Qualar for his Recently Added mod which I've used here. I forgot to before and feel the need to apologize for that oversight. Cheers for that mate! Nod

No problem, my mod pales in comparison to the work you have put in.
Thanks for the quick reply Sranshaft!
Hey, awesome mod! One little additional request: How about a button for the xbmclyrics-script?
Could you please check your links at mediafire, they are dead to me.
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=c64e2...f6e8ebb871

Thank you.
Tompalaz Wrote:Could you please check your links at mediafire, they are dead to me.
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=c64e2...f6e8ebb871

Thank you.

Keep trying them. I've noticed MediaFire doesn't seem to work for some people some of the time. The links are active though. If it continues I'll upload them to a different hosting site.
Sranshaft Wrote:Keep trying them. I've noticed MediaFire doesn't seem to work for some people some of the time. The links are active though. If it continues I'll upload them to a different hosting site.

No deal with MediaFire, the texture link works but not the mod link.
Got bored waiting on a new nightly build so I modded the mod. Seven Large Poster view:

Widened, changed to wraplist, center item selected, posters shrunk 14%, Plot text boxes shrunk by 2px (looks cleaner when paused on a film with more than three lines in the plot), Posters stretch instead of scale (personal preference to make sure whole poster is shown and not partially cropped).

Hope I'm not stepping on any toes doing this. I'll probably throw together a Wall View tomorrow if I have time. It won't be anything extra fancy but it'll be a start.
I like the seven poster view personally... I think anything added to this skin should be appreciated and I can't imagine anyone looking at it like you're stepping on toes. Eveyone is working together to make it as good as it can me Smile. It looks pretty nice though, mind posting a dl link when you finish the wall view tomorrow?
Not sure if I'll finish a wall view tomorrow so just in case here is the xml. It also affects the TV Show Seasons view as well.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/dnetvda22z...sVideo.xml
I enjoy being able to see up to 7 covers at a time in the movie section, but it seems a little weird having the wrap in season mode. Since they go in a numerical order, it seems more logical to have it the same format as it was, but having still having up to 7 covers. Just a thought though.
I've added in Wannabe's 7 poster view but kept it separate; now called 'Medium Poster'. This way, you can use the 7 poster view for movies but retain the list poster view for seasons. Should have an bugfix / update ready for tomorrow hopefully.
Sranshaft

Thanks for the excellent MOD. I noticed that you have moved the "watched" icon from the side of the lists to the overlay the coverart instead. Unfortunately on TV shows you cannot now see at a glance the episodes you have watched, you have to scroll through them. What is the possibility of putting the icon back at the side of the lists as before.
qualar Wrote:Sranshaft

Thanks for the excellent MOD. I noticed that you have moved the "watched" icon from the side of the lists to the overlay the coverart instead. Unfortunately on TV shows you cannot now see at a glance the episodes you have watched, you have to scroll through them. What is the possibility of putting the icon back at the side of the lists as before.

The problem with that is I can only use one image for each of the unwatched / watched overlays. I'll see if XBMC exposes the watched / unwatched so I can use it as a <visible> condition.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Mod] New Episode Info List and Wide List for Episodes2