[WINDOWS]Crash on startup with dual display
Hi. Just like the topic says do my XBMC crash on startup under special situations. I have XBMC on my computer with computermonitor as primary display and my TV as secondary display. My resolution settings in XBMC is "1080P60 (FULL SCREEN) #2" (my TV). The problem is, if I start my computer with the TV off, and then try to start XBMC on my TV, it will crash on start and not even start. When my TV is turned off it behaves like the HDMI cable ain't connected to anything.
This wold be a problem if u use a HTPC with just the TV as a display and start the HTPC before u start the TV. Or like I have in mind to do, on purpose not start the TV, and just use Android or iPhone remote to listen to music.

Maybe the solution is, when no monitor is found on the secondary channel, to switch to window mode on the primary display.

And another thing is that I cant get XBMC to start in window mode, it just starts in fullscreen even if the settings says window mode.

I'm not sure that this is a problem only in Windows, but it looks like a bug however.

Logfile: http://pastebin.com/m5cdfc141
XBMC Build 23548
Skin: Rapier 2.0
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Nvidia 9800GX2 with 191.07 driver (With multi-GPU mode on)
UltraMon 3.0.7 Beta

//StarChild
Someone that have the same problem or someone that want to dig in to this?

/StarChild

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WINDOWS]Crash on startup with dual display0