Request - Switch between video & ui through osd player control menu
First of all, I am not sure if the player control menu is general xbmc or skin specific (if it is skin specific, could you please move this thread to the appropriate section for Transparency 2.01?)

When I click on backspace or esc during movie playback you can go to the menus or home screen and have a little preview play in the background. I guess the key to switch back to the video is "tab". However, I kinda ran out of keys on my remote (and it gets really complicated for friends and family when you introduce more buttons).

I was thinking that it would be great to add a full screen option/button to the osd player control menu.

I really hate it when I sometimes accidentally exit a movie and then it takes me forever to get to the side menu in the videos section on Transparency where there is a fullscreen button in the player controls. :-)

Thanks
aptalca Wrote:First of all, I am not sure if the player control menu is general xbmc or skin specific (if it is skin specific, could you please move this thread to the appropriate section for Transparency 2.01?)
yup, what buttons are available on the playercontrols is skin specific.

aptalca Wrote:When I click on backspace or esc during movie playback you can go to the menus or home screen and have a little preview play in the background. I guess the key to switch back to the video is "tab". However, I kinda ran out of keys on my remote (and it gets really complicated for friends and family when you introduce more buttons).

I was thinking that it would be great to add a full screen option/button to the osd player control menu.

sure, no problem, i'll add it. :-)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Request - Switch between video & ui through osd player control menu0