Music Visualizations not working
Anybody else having trouble with Music Visualizations?

I tried 3 or 4. Switch back to Confluence and they play OK
(2015-02-11, 00:35)steve4cr Wrote: Anybody else having trouble with Music Visualizations?

I tried 3 or 4. Switch back to Confluence and they play OK

steve4cr,

Have you turned on the setting in skin settings/backgrounds to show visualisations? If yes, you might need to post a debug log for me to look at.

Wyrm (AppTV)
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV
I assume all is setup correctly as when I switch to confluence they work.
Does it work for your setup?
(2015-02-11, 15:47)steve4cr Wrote: I assume all is setup correctly as when I switch to confluence they work.
Does it work for your setup?
steve4cr,

to quote Benny Hill "when you assume you make an Ass of U and Me".

My skin does a number of things that Confluence does not and thus has a number of settings that Confluence does not.

In the case of backgrounds in addition to the skins default background image, you can select Fanart, Extra Fanarts, Artist slideshow and Playing Video/Visualisations.
You will need to go into the Skins settings menus (entered via Kodi's Appearance setting menu , setting you require is menu item just below the item that you select your current skin) . When you are in the Skins settings menus you need to enter the Backgrounds sub menu and select which background types you want to use. Note you can select a combination of the above listed backgrounds and in the case of Visualisations they will be over ridden by Artist slideshow, but take precedence over the default image, Fanart and Extra Fanarts.

I suggest that you take a good look thru the skins settings menu as the skin ships with a minimal feature set as default, but provides most of the features of the more feature rich skins via the included settings.

Wyrm (AppTV)
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV
Skin settings/backgrounds to show visualisations.

That was it, thanks!

Great skin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music Visualizations not working0