• 36(current)
[MOD] xTV SAF (Spouse Acceptance Factor)
whufclee Wrote:Just found one more small, well fairly big problem (depending on whether or not you use the library for TV shows!). In the XBMC4Xbox version, scanning content for Movies is great however for TV Shows there doesn't appear to be an option to allow recursive scanning. I have my tv shows setup like this:

<Show>/<Season>/<Name>

As it doesn't seem to scan recursively I only get the show name information and not any episodes.

Cheers.
whufclee,

Pretty sure nothing to do with me. I don't have control of the display of system settings (controlled by XBMC4Xbox). Check with another skin to confirm, but pretty sure you will need to flag it as a bug over at XBMC4Xbox forum.

Wyrm (xTV-SAF)
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV
You are dead right, sorry about that - I created a ticket on TRAC. However I've come across one other little issue...

When watching video and I press the info button on the remote nothing comes up - normally it would show a summary of the movie/tv show and a timeline showing how long it's on for. I'll check on another skin tomorrow to make sure this isn't a bug with xbmc4xbox too.

As a feature request, it would be great to have an "UPDATE SYSTEM" option in the settings menu which takes you directly to SVN Installer (similar to what the Slik skin has). I have it in favourites at the moment but I know it's only a matter of time before someone I've done a box for is going to accidentally click on it and mess something up! If it was in settings it might put them off tinkering with it Big Grin
whufclee Wrote:You are dead right, sorry about that - I created a ticket on TRAC. However I've come across one other little issue...

When watching video and I press the info button on the remote nothing comes up - normally it would show a summary of the movie/tv show and a timeline showing how long it's on for. I'll check on another skin tomorrow to make sure this isn't a bug with xbmc4xbox too.
whufclee,

Always best to check against another skin (default one is the best as it's on everyone's system). I can't tell you the number of times I have gone off on a wild goose chase only to find it's a XBMC build problem. Wastes a LOT of time that I could be spending coding new features or fixing my own bugs. Providing a screenshot and a small debug log (get in trigger problem, dump screen, then get out. Multi megabyte log files are a pain). People that provide helpful bug reports tend to see things fixed quickly (and tend to have feature requests looked upon favourably).
Quote:As a feature request, it would be great to have an "UPDATE SYSTEM" option in the settings menu which takes you directly to SVN Installer (similar to what the Slik skin has). I have it in favourites at the moment but I know it's only a matter of time before someone I've done a box for is going to accidentally click on it and mess something up! If it was in settings it might put them off tinkering with it Big Grin
Sound like a reasonable request, but just a warning I don't have a lot of time for skinning until at least the end of August. How does including a "Update XBMC" button in my support screen (to go along with the "Reset Skin" button that is currently there) sound? I have to agree having something like this in the favourites screen sounds like a recipe for disaster (negative SAF on this I think).

BTW, I guess from the lack of response that no one has noticed that (at least on pre Eden builds) the skin has moved to 720p (SVN only at the moment). Will update XBox build when I have had a chance to shake a few more bugs out as other than the skin settings and home menu's skins are almost identical.

Wyrm (xTV-SAF)
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

wyrm Wrote:BTW, I guess from the lack of response that no one has noticed that (at least on pre Eden builds) the skin has moved to 720p (SVN only at the moment). Will update XBox build when I have had a chance to shake a few more bugs out as other than the skin settings and home menu's skins are almost identical.

Wyrm (xTV-SAF)
nice..Big Grin
im pumped for another bug stompingBig Grin
lipo Wrote:nice..Big Grin
im pumped for another bug stompingBig Grin
Lipo,

No sorry mate, you find too many bugs, you are not allowed to take part in the bug stompBig Grin. Will not do any work on the skin until September as I'm just too busy at the moment. But after that bug stomp away.

Wyrm (xTV-SAF)

bummer..
but ill keep posting
http://pastebin.com/wAnAiTY9

it should be transparant

the rating star should be yellow , so it will match with video rating star
all cursor highlited option on music scraper setting blue colored

this happened if i use profile with masterlock on
lipo Wrote:bummer..
but ill keep posting
Guess that means I can't get rid of you thenBig Grin, well in that case I guess I will have to answer your queries then
Quote:Image

http://pastebin.com/wAnAiTY9
Finally figured out which dialog this is. DialogContextMenu. Now the bad news, I don't have any real control over placement of this dialog. It should be centered on the focused control to the best of my knowledge, so I think this is maybe a problem with XBMC4XBox. If I move the position of the dialog when the dialog is appearing in the correct position now the position will be messed up on those occurrences of the dialog.
Quote:it should be transparant
So what you are saying is that the dialog should show the visualation thru as its background?

Quote:the rating star should be yellow , so it will match with video rating star
Had already thought of this myself. Will probably change it for the next release.

Wyrm (xTV-SAF)

lipo Wrote:all cursor highlited option on music scraper setting blue colored
will look at.
Quote:this happened if i use profile with masterlock on
OK, that is a simple one. Background image is not big enough, will fix. So Lipo, is that the best you have? Bugs are starting to look very minor (I guess that is good). Might have to introduce some decent bugs back into the code with the move to 720p (kidding guy's, but I'm sure with any major change the big hairy ones try to sneak back in).

Wyrm (xTV-SAF)

wyrm Wrote:will look at.
OK, that is a simple one. Background image is not big enough, will fix. So Lipo, is that the best you have?
Wyrm (xTV-SAF)
sounds like a chalenge Big Grin

so far i dont have any major bugs except on several custom skin setting option
idul fitri is in couple days, so i have to go back to my hometown & unfortunately i cant bring my xbox for further testing

hope there's some money left to upgrade my tv to high def for testing next release Big Grin
lipo Wrote:sounds like a chalenge Big Grin

so far i dont have any major bugs except on several custom skin setting option
idul fitri is in couple days, so i have to go back to my hometown & unfortunately i cant bring my xbox for further testing

hope there's some money left to upgrade my tv to high def for testing next release Big Grin
Selamat Idul Fitri Lipo,

Hari Raya already, seems like Ramadan had only just started. Yes will fix the "custom" options (so they actually work this time). HD TV should not be required as skin should scale to NTSC just fine (feedback on if it does not would be good).

Should now have a bit of time to work on the skin, so should have something for you to play with when you get back.

Wyrm (xTV-SAF)

Nice skin, but how do I access Video Add-Ons?
htpcrelic Wrote:Nice skin, but how do I access Video Add-Ons?
htpcrelic,

get into either Movies or TV menu item from home menu and then navigate up to video root menu ( .. to navigate up a level). Video Addons are located here. You can set the entry points to the video library in the settings menu, so you have the Movie menu item go straight to the root node of the video library (can select from title which is the default, recentlyadded, genre, years, actors, directors, studios and files)

Also if you make the addon a favourite you can access the plugin from there. Also there is the option to set four addons accessible from the home menu, but there are a couple of problems with this at the moment, so this will be fixed in the next version.

Wyrm (xTV-SAF)

Hi wyrm

Just installed an update of this on my tv and thought to myself "hey that's brighter and clearer" - then just checked the folder structure and yep you've gone all HD. Awesome work mate. Man I know from experience how much effort that will have taken you - well done fella - it looks great!
Sharpe Wrote:Hi wyrm

Just installed an update of this on my tv and thought to myself "hey that's brighter and clearer" - then just checked the folder structure and yep you've gone all HD. Awesome work mate. Man I know from experience how much effort that will have taken you - well done fella - it looks great!
Sharpe,

Thanks mate, yep a little bit of work. You should try looking in the skin/general settings menu and see what else I have been playing with (still very early in the piece on this one).

Wyrm (xTV-SAF)

• 36(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] xTV SAF (Spouse Acceptance Factor)3