Request: switch media inside video plugins
Would it be possible to have the "Switch Media" button display when pressing the context button while inside of a plugin?

Some video plugins allow you to download by pressing Switch Media and going to File Manager and copying over the file.

It would be nice to have this with Transparency! I know that Rapier and PM3.HD both allow this function.

It's getting harder and harder to find stuff that this skin doesn't already do and do well. Thanks yet again for this great skin.
When posting about a problem please submit a debug log to give you the best chance at getting an answer. It's easy, painless, and helps provide necessary information.
i'm afraid i need your help on this, cause i have no clue what you're talking about. ;-)

skins can't add buttons to the context menu, so that's probably why i'm a bit confused...

could you tell me what video plugin i could use to test this?
also a screenshot of this 'switch media' button in PM3.HD would be really helpful, cause i've never heard (or seen) of it.

cheers!
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Sure thing. Here is a pic of Transparency! in Theonlydevice video plugin under Featured movies.

Here is the same thing using the PM3.HD skin

Edit: Scratch that. It's available when I'm not using Library mode.
When posting about a problem please submit a debug log to give you the best chance at getting an answer. It's easy, painless, and helps provide necessary information.
thanx and glad you figured it out. :-)

the context menu is filled by xbmc, so the items are always the same no matter what skin you use.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Request: switch media inside video plugins0