Latest XBMC + Auriga but no Multiplex
I downloaded the latest XBMC and installed Auriga but there doesn't seem to be a multiplex view ? My last install just a few days ago was perfect but I made a mistake and uninstalled the whole thing and now I can't get it back. I have tried several of the mods, some of them work well but not exactly what I want.

I really like Auriga with its multiplex but now I can't seem to get it to work. I also tried with the last stable XBMC build 22516 and that also does not seem to work. My auriga seems to be like stark, just faster.

The only other thing i wanted was a multiplex view for music as well if anyone knows of a mod for that. The prev XBMC crash because I tried to install CF2009 mod pack.

What if I want just certain elements of a mod rather than the whole set. Does that mean I have to learn how to code as well ?

Thanks
If it looks like stark then it is stark

Github can be a bit funny sometimes when using the download option which is why using git bash to git clone is better

I'm pretty sure this happened to me once when downloading the zip so I downloaded the tar instead and that worked fine, so if your using zip try tar instead

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Latest XBMC + Auriga but no Multiplex0