Aeon versions and mods compared
I started a Wikipedia page for Aeon, where one can see at a glance the differences between Aeon Stark, Auriga, and some of the popular mods (Aeon65, SnowMix, Hitched).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aeon_(Project)

This might help some people find the differences between the different Aeon skins available.

Anyone seeing something missing, or just wrong, is free to edit it himself.

Cheers.
Nice!

Found one fault

Hitched does have "Video Aspect Ratio"

EDIT: And Audio channels
Great idea Mouton. The URL is not fully referenced. The ) is not linked. Correct link is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aeon_(Project)

Thanks.

Purg
Pürgatöry

- You're gonna need a bigger boat -

The table is a little wide isn't it?
Nice. Maybe should be a sticky.
Win10x64 Pro. Intel Core2Duo E8500 3.26GHz on Gigabyte GA-EP43-UD3L. 4GB DDR2 1066MHz RAM. Nvidia GT240 512MB PCIx16. Multiple displays, including Sony VPL-XW5000ES 4k projector + 100" Da-Lite Cinema screen.
excellent work, very useful
For Note 1, Latest SVN is not a version.

You should specify the SVN build where it is first broken so someone
can use the build prior if they wish to do so.

Good job/idea...

-Pr.
[4 Kodi Clients + 4 Norco RPC-4224 Media Servers w/376 TB HDD Space]
mindweaver Wrote:Hitched does have "Video Aspect Ratio"
EDIT: And Audio channels
Fixed.

Purgator Wrote:The URL is not fully referenced. The ) is not linked.
Fixed.

Pr.Sinister Wrote:You should specify the SVN build where it is first broken so someone can use the build prior if they wish to do so.
Agreed; if anyone knows it, he should indeed make that clarification himself on Wikipedia. I don't know it, nor do I have the time/want to try and find out.
Which version of Aeon has per-season based backdrops? And which of the cover flowed enabled ones displays titles of episodes for TV shows in coverflow mode?
Could you add this info too please?

-gg
Very cool!

Maybe it would be worth mentioning the script to get the latest Aeon from Git under the "Where to Download" section. BTW, there are 2 "Where to Download" sections. IMO, one of them should be deleted Smile

It may be beyond the scope of this particular wiki, but I've also really enjoyed using the XBMC Update Client, which can be run as a standalone, or from within the Git script above, making for a nice all-in-one updater Big Grin

NS

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon versions and mods compared0