Program Plugins Icon Wont Change
currently using XBMC-SVN_2009-09-23_rev23095-T3CH and cant get my program plugins wide icon to change from default. i white click and select my desired thumbnail via "choose thumbnail" option and it just wont change at all.

ive tried placing the png in my /E/apps/XBMC/plugins/programs folder with all names (defualt.tbn, folder.jpg, programs.tbn (folder name)) but it just wont change.

ive deleted my cache in /Q/UserData/Thumbnails/Programs.

please help. ive got a nice set of icons i made and would like to be uniform here.

also wondering if its possible to change the "add source" icon? any one ever tried?

THANKS!
I request that a plugin be made for video.stumbleupon.com ! it would be the EPIC! :grin:
Try finding the thumbnail under Q/UserData/Thumbnails/Programs that is being recreated as the old thumbnail and rename your new thumbnail to that file name so that the old one can't be created again. That's what worked when I wanted to switch the icons in my Games section which is just a part of the Programs section.
When posting about a problem please submit a debug log to give you the best chance at getting an answer. It's easy, painless, and helps provide necessary information.
well the program plugins icon is the default icon for each skin. a plain jane square icon.

when i tried to pin point the icon in my thumbnail cache (/Q/UserData/Thumbnails/Programs) i found none of the icons for that menu (all programs, emulators, programs, homebrew, etc...) so they must cache somewhere else.

however after i tried to white click program plugins again and "choose thumbnail" (currently in /F/icons, a folder i made) the icon i made/want WAS in /Q/UserData/Thumbnails/Programs (not the default icon) but still does not show up in the menu.
I request that a plugin be made for video.stumbleupon.com ! it would be the EPIC! :grin:
also the "music plugins" folder will always revert to its default icon each time the xbox is turned off and on.

are these known problems? should i report them in a bugs section? does this happen to all?
Any news on this? I would at least want to delete it. I have tried setting it with the white button as well.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Program Plugins Icon Wont Change0