Music & Slideshow
Not sure if the is a skin question or not.

Ok I love this Transparency skin!! And what i really like is the clean info that is displayed at the bottom when playing music... But i also like showing of my slide show, which is my screen saver.

The problem is I cant figure out how to display both.

Basic method I used; is to play music and then navigate to my pictures and start a slide show, but the music info is the small one.

Other method I used; is to blank (turn off visualization) for music and thin my Screensaver slide show will start after 3min, but no info is displayed. If i enable info (by pressing info) before the the screensaver slide show starts, the screensaver will not start at all.

Dose anyone know a fix for this?
Thanks,
Nathan
should be possible, if you do it this way:

Settings > Skin Settings > Backgrounds > Animated Backgrounds
Settings > Skin Settings > Backgrounds > Music > Multi Image (select your pictures folder here)
Settings > Skin Settings > General > Show fanart instead of visualization
Settings > Skin Settings > General > Safe mode

check if the result is what you're after, then i can give you the code to do this without setting all the skin options.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ronie Wrote:should be possible, if you do it this way:

Settings > Skin Settings > Backgrounds > Animated Backgrounds
Settings > Skin Settings > Backgrounds > Music > Multi Image (select your pictures folder here)
Settings > Skin Settings > General > Show fanart instead of visualization
Settings > Skin Settings > General > Safe mode

check if the result is what you're after, then i can give you the code to do this without setting all the skin options.

Ronie,
Thanks for the prompt response and all that you have done here!

This was the look I was going for, only I was hoping I could select a root folder and display all sub folders/photos (currently it will not display any photos in subfolders), and also display them in random order. Another side note is that the images looked zoomed in, not original size.

Thanks again,
Nathan
nathan909 Wrote:This was the look I was going for, only I was hoping I could select a root folder and display all sub folders/photos (currently it will not display any photos in subfolders),
i'm afraid that's not possible in xbmc.
nathan909 Wrote:and also display them in random order. Another side note is that the images looked zoomed in, not original size.
no problem, those two are adjustable.

you can set all the above settings back to the way they were
and to get your picture slideshow to work edit MusicVisualisation.xml and put this code:
Code:
<control type="multiimage">
    <description>picture slideshow</description>
    <posx>0</posx>
    <posy>0</posy>
    <width>1280</width>
    <height>720</height>
    <aspectratio>keep</aspectratio>
    <imagepath>[i]/path/to/your/picytures/folder/[/i]</imagepath>
    <timeperimage>5000</timeperimage>
    <fadetime>1500</fadetime>
    <randomize>true</randomize>
    <include>backgroundanimation</include>
</control>
just below this line:
<include condition="!Skin.HasSetting(SafeMode)">fanart-musicvisualisation</include>
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music & Slideshow0