Plot at season level trouble
I can't stare at this code any longer...Am I using the right container, do I just have a simple misspelling? I just can't get plot at season level to show...

Top of Control:
Quote:<control type="wraplist" id="52">
<posx>-1300</posx>
<posy>65</posy>
<height>1515</height>
<width>3656</width>
<onleft>300</onleft>
<onright>300</onright>

Code for the textbox:
Quote:<control type="textbox"><!--mcborzu-->
<posx>660</posx>
<posy>231</posy>
<width>420</width>
<height>180</height>
<font>Font_InfoPlot</font>
<textcolor>InfoPlot</textcolor>
<info>Container(52).ShowPlot</info>
<visible>Container.Content(seasons)</visible>
</control>

The only skin that came to mind that used plot at season level for me to compare was Aeon and this was his code:

Quote:<control type="textbox">
<posx>105</posx>
<posy>209</posy>
<width>375</width>
<height>197</height>
<font>Font_MultiplexPlotSmall</font>
<info>Container(552).ShowPlot</info>
<textcolor>d0FFFFFF</textcolor>
<autoscroll delay="15000" time="2000" repeat="10000">Skin.HasSetting(allowscroll)</autoscroll>
<visible>Container.Content(seasons)</visible>
</control>
mcborzu Wrote:I can't stare at this code any longer...Am I using the right container, do I just have a simple misspelling? I just can't get plot at season level to show...

code works for me, so there's no typo in there...

make sure the value of the <textcolor> is valid
also put the textbox outside the wraplist container (though i'm not sure if this is still needed these days)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Outside of the wraplist container worked, I would never have thought of that...Big THX Ronie.

***Edit***

What is the "science" behind it needing to be outside of the container, because I wanted put main thumb and season thumb on episode level and those two had to be outside the container also? Just curious...if some knows or if there is a explanation in the wiki that I didn't notice.
mcborzu Wrote:Outside of the wraplist container worked, I would never have thought of that...Big THX Ronie.

***Edit***

What is the "science" behind it needing to be outside of the container, because I wanted put main thumb and season thumb on episode level and those two had to be outside the container also? Just curious...if some knows or if there is a explanation in the wiki that I didn't notice.

I was pretty sure jmarshall fixed that but it might of just been for normal lists but the logic behind it was that the old textboxes had their own page controls that would interfer with the ones with the lists. this is no longer the case though I think
Oh, thx...though I'm using SVN:22072 so I should update to atleast SVN 22516 to make sure everything works.
Ok, all that worked but now I'm stuck on how to make it only visible for episodes and id=75...

My guess was:
<visible>Window.IsActive(75) + Container.Content(episodes)</visible>

But no luck...Thx for any replies

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Plot at season level trouble0