Movie scraper inconsistency with thumbnails
I'm running r23544 and noticed that a problem that might have gone unnoticed with previous revisions. When I scrape a movie from IMDB, it picks up a thumbnail along with the rest of the information that I see when I am in the "Movie Information" display panel. However, it does not pick up the thumbnail for display in List view.

To fix this, I go to the "Get thumb" section of the Movie Information screen and reacquire the remote thumb XBMC had pciked up in the first place!

Has anyone else noticed this? Have I not turned on an option somewhere?

I'm happy to create a new test case and post the log if that will help.
Fire TV Stick, Xiaomi Mi Box, Tanix TX3 Mini (S905W), Fire TV with 4K, Apple TV 4K, Tanix TX3 (S905X3)
unmesh Wrote:I'm happy to create a new test case and post the log if that will help.

Yeah, do it please.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
vdrfan Wrote:Yeah, do it please.

Now I can't recreate the problem Blush
Fire TV Stick, Xiaomi Mi Box, Tanix TX3 Mini (S905W), Fire TV with 4K, Apple TV 4K, Tanix TX3 (S905X3)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie scraper inconsistency with thumbnails0